Table of Contents
Only Year of Birth is mentioned in your Aadhaar Card instead of complete date of birth?
If yes then we can help you out on how to update year of birth (YOB) into complete date of birth (DOB) in your Aadhaar.
You might be facing inconvenience several times because complete Date of Birth is not mentioned in your Aadhaar. So updating your YOB to complete date of birth which is date/ month and year would solve each and every problem, and you would not face any inconvenience in future like while linking Aadhaar with PAN, Authentication, etc.
Below is the complete guide which will help you out in updating your Aadhaar Year of Birth to Complete Date of Birth.
Process on How to Update Year of Birth (YOB) into Complete Date of Birth (DOB) in Aadhaar
- To Update Year of Birth into complete date of birth in your Aadhaar, you will have to physically be present at Aadhaar Kendra. This process of updating Year of Birth into complete date of birth in Aadhaar could not be completed via Aadhaar Self Service Portal Online.
- Take your Aadhaar, Proof of Identity, Proof of Address and Proof of Birth Documents Photocopies and self-attest on it.
- Visit nearest Aadhaar Kendra in your location, if you are unaware about nearest Aadhaar Kendra in your area just click here to locate it.
- Request for Aadhaar Update Form from the Center and fill in each and every details asked in the form, make sure you mention your complete date of birth in the form and enclose copies of your Aadhaar, Proof of Identity, Proof of Address, and Proof of Birth Documents to it.
- Submit the form with photocopies of the documents duly self-attested to the operator.
- The operator would fill up every details of your Aadhaar and Date of Birth too.
- Your fingerprints will be captured for authentication purpose, and you will be handed over with Aadhaar Update Receipt.
- You will have to keep this Aadhaar Update Receipt safely with you until and unless your update request gets approved and your Aadhaar Card gets updated.
- You will be informed about your Update frequently via SMS on your registered mobile number. However you can also track status of your update request from time to time from UIDAI Official Self Service Portal.
- Once your date of birth gets updated you will receive SMS on your registered mobile number about the same, and then you can download your updated Aadhaar which will contain your complete date of birth from UIDAI Official Self Service Portal.
That’s it this is how easily one can update year of birth (YOB) into complete date of birth (DOB) in Aadhaar Card.