Aadhaar Seva Kendra has been setup in almost every private as well as public sector banks to set up Aadhaar enrolment facility. These Aadhaar Seva Kendra at bank premises will accept new enrollment as well as Aadhaar updating work.
However by setting up Aadhaar Seva Kendra in Bank Premises will ensure that enrolment or updation will happen in a safe and secure environment, and also there will be less chances of complaints regarding corruption, malpractices, and overcharging.
Now a days Aadhaar is mandatory while opening new bank accounts as well as for existing bank account holders, so those who still doesn’t hold Aadhaar or those who wants to update their Aadhaar Details will not find difficult to locate Aadhaar Seva Kendra within Bank Premises.
So in this article I will guide you on How to Locate the Nearest Bank Aadhaar Seva Kendra and get your Aadhaar.
Steps on How to Locate the Nearest Bank Aadhaar Seva Kendra and get your Aadhaar
- To locate nearest Bank Aadhaar Seva Kendra visit UIDAI Banks Enrolment Center Search page by going //appointments.uidai.gov.in/
- Once you are on the page of UIDAI Banks Enrolment Center Search, you can search nearby bank Aadhaar Kendra by State, Pincode or by search box.
- On entering or selecting your locality details, you will be able to see results of nearest bank Aadhaar Seva Kendra in your area.
- From the displayed Bank Aadhaar Seva Kendra, you can visit any of them.
But before visiting the nearest Bank Aadhaar Seva Kendra to get your Aadhaar, you should get prepared for Aadhaar Enrollment. So what are the requirements and how to get Aadhaar Card from nearest bank Aadhaar Seva Kendra you can find out by following below steps.
- To apply for Aadhaar Card you will have to make sure you have supported documents available with you, to know the supported list of documents which are required to apply for Aadhaar Card Click Here.
- Just prepare your documents and take photocopies of it, means one identity proof document, one address proof document, and one birth proof document.
- Next just self-attest with your signature on those photocopies of the documents.
- Once this is done, you can get Aadhaar Enrolment Aplication Form to apply for Aadhaar Card from nearest Bank Aadhaar Seva Kendra Free of Cost, or else you can even download the Aadhaar Application Form by clicking here.
- If you have downloaded the form, just take a printout of it and start filling out the form.
- Make sure you fill each and every details asked in the form with correct ones.
- Once this is done, enclose the photocopies of the documents to the form and visit the Bank Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- Submit your Aadhaar Application Form along with photocopies of the documents, you make be asked for original documents just for verification purpose.
- Once verification is done, you will be asked to have a seat near Aadhaar Enrolment Operator.
- The Operator will feed in all details from the form in the Aadhaar Software.
- Next your biometric details will be captured like iris, fingerprints and once facial photograph.
- Once this is done you will be given Aadhaar Enrolment Copy, which you will have to keep with you safely until you get your Aadhaar Card.
- Congratulations you have been successfully enrolled for Aadhaar Card in nearby Bank Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- This is how now you can securely enroll yourself for Aadhaar Card in any nearest Bank Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- Your Aadhaar Card will get delivered to your residence in next 2 to 3 months, before that once your Aadhaar Number gets issued to you, you will receive SMS on your registered mobile number.
In meanwhile once you get SMS of Aadhaar Number Issued, you can even download it online by following our guide on how to download Aadhaar Card Online.