Linking Aadhaar Number with Bank Account is very essential if you want to take benefits of Government Schemes like LPG Subsidy, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, Atal Pension Yojana, subsidy for commodity products, Scholarships, Tribal Welfare Schemes, Wages under MNREGA Schemes for workers, etc. On the other hand, banks are also sending out SMS to its customers to link their Aadhaar Number to their respective bank account by a certain deadline date to keep their bank accounts active.
So today in this guide we will help you out on How to Link Aadhaar Number with United Bank of India Account. There are several methods through which you can link Aadhaar Number with United Bank of India and today in this post we will explain to you all those methods so that you can follow any one of the methods to get your Aadhaar Number linked with your United Bank of India Account.
Table of Contents
Steps to Link Aadhaar Number with United Bank of India Account Online
- To link your Aadhaar Number with your United Bank of India Account keep your 12 digits Aadhaar Number and your United Bank of India Account Number available.
- Just visit Aadhaar Online Seeding with UBI Account Page by going to //ubionline.unitedbank.co.in/aadhaar/
- Just fill out the fields asked to enter in the form like your name, 12 digit Aadhaar Number, United Bank of India Account Number and just click on the submit button.
- You have successfully submitted a request to link your Aadhaar Number with your United Bank of India, your Aadhaar Number will get successfully linked to your UBI Account after verification by Bank Officials. You will be intimated via text SMS on your registered mobile number once your Aadhaar Number gets successfully linked to your UBI Bank Account.
Steps to Link Aadhaar Number with United Bank of India Account by visiting the Branch
- To link Aadhaar Number with United Bank of India Account Offline you will have to visit your United Bank of India Branch with your Aadhaar Card and United Bank of India Passbook.
- Just take photocopies of your Aadhaar Card and Passbook, and self-attest on those photocopies.
- Take Aadhaar Seeding Form or Aadhaar Linking Form from the bank, and fill it out.
- Enclose the Aadhaar Card and Passbook Photocopies to the Form and submit it to the bank.
- Your Aadhaar Number will get linked to your United Bank of India Account upon verification by bank.
That’s it this is how easily you can link your Aadhaar Card Number with your United Bank of India Account.
And if you are looking out for method United bank of India aadhaar link by SMS, then let me tell you that UBI bank doesn’t offer to link Aadhaar through SMS mode. So better use any of the above modes to get your Aadhaar Seeded with your UBI bank Account.