Linking Aadhaar Number with Bank Account is very essential if you want to take benefits of Government Schemes like LPG Subsidy, Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana, Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, Atal Pension Yojana, subsidy for commodity products, Scholarships, Tribal Welfare Schemes, Wages under MNREGA Schemes for workers etc. On other hand banks are also sending out SMS to its customers to link their Aadhaar Number to their respective bank account by certain deadline date to keep their bank accounts active.
So today in this guide we will help you out on How to Link Aadhaar Number with United Bank of India Account. There are several methods through which you can link Aadhaar Number with United Bank of India and today in this post we will explain to you all those methods, so that you can follow any one of the methods to get your Aadhaar Number linked with your United Bank of India Account.
Steps on How to Link Aadhaar Number with United Bank of India Account Online
- To link your Aadhaar Number with your United Bank of India Account keep your 12 digit Aadhaar Number and your United Bank of India Account Number available.
- Just visit Aadhaar Online Seeding with UBI Account Page by going to //ubionline.unitedbank.co.in/aadhaar/
- Just fill out the fields asked to enter in the form like your name, 12 digit Aadhaar Number, United Bank of India Account Number and just click on submit button.
- You have successfully submitted request to link your Aadhaar Number with your United Bank of India, your Aadhaar Number will get successfully linked to your UBI Account after verification by Bank Officials. You will be intimated via text SMS on your registered mobile number once your Aadhaar Number gets successfully linked to your UBI Bank Account.
Steps How to Link Aadhaar Number with United Bank of India Account by visiting Branch
- To link Aadhaar Number with United Bank of India Account Offline you will have to visit your United Bank of India Branch with your Aadhaar Card and United Bank of India Passbook.
- Just take photocopies of your Aadhaar Card and Passbook, and self-attest on those photocopies.
- Take Aadhaar Seeding Form or Aadhaar Linking Form from the bank, and fill it out.
- Enclose the Aadhaar Card and Passbook Photocopies to the Form and submit it to bank.
- Your Aadhaar Number will get linked to your United Bank of India Account upon verification by bank.
That’s it this is how easily you can link your Aadhaar Card Number with your United Bank of India Account.