Linking your Aadhaar Number with Bank Account unlocks various benefits like you can get subsidies directly credited into your bank account, you can make payment via Aadhaar Number and for many other purposes.
Linking your Aadhaar Number to Bank is a very easy process if you know the methods, so today in this guide we will guide you on How to Link Aadhaar Number with Punjab National Bank Account.
This process of linking Aadhaar with Bank account also applies for United Bank of India and Oriental Bank of Commerce account holders as with effect from 1st April 2020, former United Bank of India and Oriental Bank of Commerce has been amalgamated with Punjab National Bank.
Table of Contents
Process to Link Aadhaar Number with Punjab National Bank Account
You can link your Aadhaar Card Number with your Punjab National Bank Account easily via Online Internet Banking or via Offline by visiting Branch, so below are the steps which you can follow as per your convenience to Link Aadhaar Number with Punjab National Bank Account.
- To link your Aadhaar Card Number with Punjab National Bank Account Online via Internet Banking just visit PNB Net Banking by clicking here.
- Just login to your Internet Banking Account just entering user id and password.
- Once you are logged in into your PNB Net Banking Account from dashboard > Other Service tab > just click on Aadhaar Registration.
- On the next page just select the account number with which you want to link your Aadhaar Number and in below field enter your 12-digit Aadhaar Number, accept the terms and conditions and click on the continue button.
- That’s it you have successfully linked your Aadhaar Number with your Punjab National Bank Account.
Alternatively, if you don’t have internet banking service enabled then you can also seed your Aadhaar Number with PNB Bank Account by visiting branch or by OTP Based Aadhaar Seeding and Authentication Of Accounts.
OTP Based Aadhaar Seeding with PNB
To seed your PNB/ UBI/ OBC Bank account online without internet banking with the help of OTP, visit official PNB https://gateway.netpnb.com/Aadhaar/default.aspx
To link Aadhaar via OTP with your PNB/ OBC/ UBI Bank account you should have a mobile number registered with your account.
Once you are on the AADHAAR request capturing & validation page
- Enter the valid account number and click on the “Continue” button, Then you will get OTP (One Time Password ) to your registered Mobile
- Enter the OTP & Captcha and click on Validate button, Once the OTP is validated your will be redirected to a new page which will display your account details
- To begin linking just click on the proceed for Aadhaar verification button displayed after personal details
- Enter the Aadhaar Number click on the “Continue” button, then you will get OTP on registered mobile with UIDAI.
- Enter the received OTP from UIDAI and validate it by clicking on the “Validate” button.
- After validating the OTP, a pop up will be generated confirming customer consent for allowing PNB to obtain customer aadhaar related information from UIDAI.
- Once confirming, user-related information will be displayed on the screen.
That’s it, this is how with this method you can link aadhaar card to PNB bank account online without any requirement of PNB Internet banking service.
Link Aadhaar Number with PNB Bank Account by Branch
- Visit PNB Branch Fill up the Resident Consent Form to link your Punjab National Bank Account with your Aadhaar number, carry original Aadhaar Card & a copy.
This is how with any of these above ways you can link Aadhaar Number with Punjab National Bank Account.
Leave a Reply