Linking your Aadhaar Number with Bank Account unlocks various benefits like you can get subsidies directly credited into your bank account, you can make payment via Aadhaar Number and for many other purposes.
Linking your Aadhaar Number to Bank is a very easy process if you know the methods, so today in this guide we will guide you on How to Link Aadhaar Number with Punjab National Bank Account.
Step by Step Process on How to Link Aadhaar Number with Punjab National Bank Account
- You can link your Aadhaar Card Number with your Punjab National Bank Account easily via Online Internet Banking or via Offline by visiting Branch, so below are the steps which you can follow as per your convenience to Link Aadhaar Number with Punjab National Bank Account.
- To link your Aadhaar Card Number with Punjab National Bank Account Online via Internet Banking just visit PNB Net Banking by clicking here.
- Just login to your Internet Banking Account just entering user id and password.
- Once you are logged in into your PNB Net Banking Account from dashboard > Other Service tab > just click on Aadhaar Registration.
- On the next page just select the account number with which you want to link your Aadhaar Number and in below field enter your 12-digit Aadhaar Number, accept the terms and conditions and click on the continue button.
- That’s it you have successfully linked your Aadhaar Number with your Punjab National Bank Account.
Alternatively, if you don’t have internet banking service enabled then you can also seed your Aadhaar Number with PNB Bank Account by visiting branch.
Link Aadhaar Number with PNB Bank Account by Branch
- Visit PNB Branch Fill up the Resident Consent Form to link your Punjab National Bank Account with your Aadhaar number, carry original Aadhaar Card & a copy.
This is how with any of these above ways you can link Aadhaar Number with Punjab National Bank Account.