UIDAI Portal now allows residents to get aadhaar enrollment number if lost. Aadhaar Enrollment Number is very essential to check status of your Aadhaar, download Aadhaar PDF and for many other purposes, and if you lose your Aadhaar Enrollment Number it becomes very difficult.
In case if you have lost your aadhaar enrollment you can still recover it and how to Get Aadhaar Enrollment Number Date and Time by Name you will get to know in this below step by step tutorial How to Get Aadhaar Enrollment Number Date and Time by Name.
Step by Step Tutorial on How to Get Aadhaar Enrollment Number Date and Time by Name
- Visit Find UID/ EID page by going to https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- To get Aadhaar enrollment number date and time by name just select Enrollment No (EID) and fill in the below details asked in the form like full name, email id or mobile number as you have mentioned while you have registered for Aadhaar Card.
- Once you fill all the details, enter the security code as you can see in the image and click on get OTP.
- On clicking get OTP you will receive one time password on your registered mobile number or email as per you selected and entered, just find the OTP in SMS or email and enter the same in the enter OTP field.
- Once you enter the OTP just click on verify OTP button and you will get navigated to new screen saying Congratulations! Enrollment Number (EID) has been sent to your email address or mobile number (depending on details which you had entered in the Find UID/EID form).
- Just check your email or SMS and you will find your Aadhaar Enrollment Number with Date and Time.
Note: If you are getting error “Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later.” Than you should try finding your Aadhaar Enrollment Number by Name after some time as there might be some technical fault with UIDAI Server.