UIDAI Portal now allows residents to get their Aadhaar enrollment number back if it is lost. Aadhaar Enrollment Number is very essential to check the status of your Aadhaar, to download Aadhaar PDF and for many other purposes, and if you lose your Aadhaar Enrollment Number it becomes very difficult.
Previously if you had lost your Aadhaar Enrolment Number, it was not possible to recover or get it back as the option to recover EID was not available over UIDAI Portal. But now the option to recover your lost Aadhaar Enrolment Number does exist on the UIDAI portal and this simplifies the process to get back enrolment number quicker.
But to recover your lost Enrolment ID or Number Online, you should have either mobile number or email address registered with your Aadhaar. If none of them is linked with your Aadhaar then you won’t be able to proceed further to recover your Aadhaar Enrolment Number.
In case if you have lost your Aadhaar enrollment (EID) and have a mobile number or email address registered with your Aadhaar thenyou can recover your enrolment number by following the below guide on how to get Aadhaar Enrollment Number Date and Time by Name.
Step by Step Tutorial to Get Aadhaar Enrollment Number Date and Time by Name Online
- Visit UIDAI Official Website https://uidai.gov.in/
- Under get Aadhaar section just search for option Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID
- Click on Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID and a new page will open
- From the selection in the form whether you want to retrieve lost or forgotten: Aadhaar No (UID) or Enrolment ID (EID)
- Select Enrolment ID (EID)
- Enter full name, mobile number or email address
- Complete the Captcha Verification by Typing the character you see in the picture and click on send OTP or enter TOTP (if you have mAadhaar App Installed)
- Enter the received One Time Password or TOTP and click on the login button
- You will get navigated to a new screen stating Congratulations! Enrollment Number (EID) has been sent to your email address or mobile number (depending on details which you had entered in the Find UID/EID form).
- You will receive your EID or Aadhaar Enrollment Number Date and Time on your email address or mobile number as per the selection which you have made while filling up the form
- Just check your email or SMS and you will find your Aadhaar Enrollment Number with Date and Time.
Note: If you are getting error “Your request cannot be processed now due to some technical issue. Please try again later.” Then you should try finding your Aadhaar Enrollment Number by Name after some time as there might be some technical fault with UIDAI Server.
Those residents who don’t have their mobile number and email address registered with their Aadhaar. They can get their Aadhaar Enrolment Number by visiting nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Center.