Do you want to get rid of the terrible photograph on your Aadhaar Card? Do you want to get your Photograph Changed in your Aadhaar Card by clicking new ones? Than this guide will definitely help you on How to Change your Photograph in Aadhaar Card.
We know it very well how the photos appears on your Aadhaar Card and how disgusting it looks, so if you are the one who is not satisfied with the photo on your Aadhaar Card than you can get your photo updated by following the below procedure on How to Change your Photograph in Aadhaar Card.
Procedure on How to Change your Photograph in Aadhaar Card
- To update or change your photograph in Aadhaar Card just download and take a print out of Aadhaar Card Correction/ Update Form.
- Fill all the details asked in the form and take a print out of your Aadhaar Card, and supported documents.
- Visit any nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Kendra, if you want to find out the nearest Aadhaar Center than click here.
- Submit the form with document photocopies to the Aadhaar Enrollment Operator and tell him that you want to re-click your photograph.
- The operator will feed all your details in the software and will take your picture, once the operator clicks your picture just check the picture on the screen faced on your side and if the screen is not present than ask the operator to show you the new clicked picture. If you are still not satisfied with the picture than ask him to re-click it until you are satisfied with the picture.
- Once your picture has been successfully clicked, for confirmation your fingerprint will be captured.
- Next you will be handed over Aadhaar Update Acknowledgement Receipt which will also contain URN, which you can use to track the status.
- Your new photo will get updated in 2 to 3 weeks, and same you will be intimated via SMS.
- Once you receive SMS of update request successfully processed you can download your Aadhaar Card Online via Portal, on which your new photograph will be visible.
At the enrollment center you will have to pay a nominal fee of Rs.25/- to get your photograph updated in your Aadhaar Card. Recently UIDAI had officially announced the fees charged for various Aadhaar Services you can view it by clicking here.