Unique Identification Authority of India has now set charges for various Aadhaar Services. Below are the list of charges for various Aadhaar related services.
Charges for Various Aadhaar Services
- Free Aadhaar Enrollment
- Free Aadhaar Enrollment for Children’s attaining the age of 5 or 15 years
- ₹25/- for Biometric Update
- ₹25/- for Demographic Update (Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mobile Number, and Email)
- ₹10/- Aadhaar Search and B/W Print on A4 Sheet
- ₹20/- Aadhaar Search and Color Print on A4 Sheet
If you are charged more than nominal charge mentioned above than please call 1947 and lodge a complaint.
In pursuance to the decision taken by the Authority in its meeting held on 11th September 2018, the charges for various UIDAI Services has been revised. Below are the revised structure of assistance to registrars and maximum fee that can be charged from the residents for various Aadhaar related services, which is made effective from 1st January 2019.
|Services||Revised rates of assistance||Revised rates of fee to be collected from residents by Registrar/EA|
|Aadhaar generation (successful)||₹100 per Aadhaar generation||—|
|Mandatory biometric update||₹100 per successful biometric update||—|
|Demographic/ Biometric or both update||—||₹50 per update request|
|Aadhaar search using eKYC/ Find Aadhaar/ Any other tool and color print out on A4 sheet||—||₹30 per Aadhaar|
The revised assistance is only applicable for the registrars with in-house model i.e. the cases where:
- The machine is owned by Registrar and
- Supervisor and verifier are employee of the Registrar
- Operator is either regular or direct contract employee of the registrar or hired on contract through a manpower hiring agency approved/ empanelled by UIDAI.