If your Aadhaar Card is Suspended and you have been asked to update it, than what shall be done to get your Aadhaar Card Activated we will let you know in his article.
There might be several reasons behind suspension of your Aadhaar Card and some of them are as follows:
- Suspension of my Aadhar card because of biometric test failure
- Biometric Data Might Not be captured of the Resident by using Biometric Exemption which is usually used for disabled person.
- Your Biometrics like fingerprints, and iris might not be captured correctly.
So if you have received SMS on your registered mobile number saying your Aadhaar is Suspended, than you will have to get it updated by following the below procedure.
Steps on How to Update Suspended Aadhaar – My Aadhaar is Suspended and has been asked to Update
- If you receive SMS on your mobile saying your Aadhaar is suspended than you will have to get it updated by visiting nearest Aadhar Enrolment Center. Unless you update your Aadhaar Card it will be get activated and below is the complete process which you help you out in getting your Aadhaar Activated from Aadhaar Suspended Status.
- Download Aadhaar Update/ Correction Form by clicking here. Or else you can even get the form free of cost from Aadhaar Kendra.
- If you have download the Aadhaar Update/ Correction Form from above link, just take a print out of it.
- Fill out the entire Aadhaar Update/ Correction Form with valid details and enclose Proof of Identity, Proof of Address and your Aadhaar Card Photocopies to it.
- To know the accepted documents required for Aadhaar Update click here.
- Walk in to nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Kendra, to find out nearest Aadhar Kendra just click here.
- Once you reach the enrolment center, just submit your form with documents.
- You will be asked to have a seat, and the operator will enter your details for update.
- Make sure you check if the Operator is entering your details correctly, if he has done any mistake in entering your details ask him to correct it.
- Once you data is entered for update, your biometric data will be captured like Fingerprints, Iris and Photograph.
- On successfully capturing your biometric details you will be handed over Aadhaar Update Receipt.
- You will have to keep Aadhaar Update Receipt carefully with you, as it will be required to track your update status.
- Your Aadhaar will get updated in next 30 to 90 days, and your Aadhaar will get activated. You will also receive SMS on your registered mobile number regarding update of your Aadhaar Card.
That’s it this is how you can deal with the situation “My Aadhaar is suspended and has been asked to Update”.