Yes, you can actually remove the password from your e-Aadhaar PDF File and store it as PDF File without Password. So next time onwards when anytime you open your e-Aadhar PDF File there will no need of entering any password.
Previously there were many methods, with which Aadhaar Password could be easily removed but it used to leave the Aadhaar Digital Signature as invalid. So with the invalid digital signature, such a copy of Aadhaar used to be rejected or worthless. The need for Aadhaar PDF without Password File might occur on several occasions like when you want to share your Aadhaar Copy for various purposes when you want to take printout etc.
So today in this post I will guide you on how to remove the password from Aadhaar and Store it as PDF without Password with Valid Digital Signature on it.
Process to Remove Password from Aadhaar and Store it as PDF without Password with Valid Digital Signature
- To Remove Password from Aadhaar and Store it as PDF without Password with Valid Digital Signature on it, you should have Adobe PDF Reader Software Installed on your PC or Laptop.
- If you don’t have Adobe PDF Reader Software installed on your PC or Laptop then just get it installed.
- Make sure you have your e-Aadhaar PDF File on your PC if you don’t have it then just download it from UIDAI Official Self Service Portal.
- Open your e-Aadhaar PDF File with Adobe PDF Reader Software.
- It will prompt you to enter a password, just enter your first 4 letters of your name in capital letter followed by Year of Birth.
- Once your Aadhaar PDF gets one with Adobe PDF Reader, just go to File > Print or press keyboard shortcut Ctrl+P.
- In the printer, option select Microsoft Print to PDF and click on the print button.
- It will ask you to set the file name for the PDF which you wish to print to PDF without Password.
- Just select the appropriate location where you want to save this Aadhaar without Password PDF File, set any file name and click on the Save button.
That’s it, your Aadhaar PDF File has been stored without a password on your PC or Laptop.
Now you can open the saved Aadhaar PDF File, and it will not ask you any password to enter to open the file.
Also on Aadhaar without Password File you will get to see a valid digital signature.