Haven’t you linked your Aadhaar Card Number with your Dena Bank Account? Than you might be missing below benefits.
- Subsidy for commodity products
- Student Scholarships
- Gas subsidy
- Tribal welfare schemes
- Wages under MNREGA Schemes for workers
Also linking Aadhaar Card with Dena Bank Account is now every essential, if you want to continue using bank account. Those who will skip linking their Aadhaar Number with Dena Bank Account by due date, their account might get freezed as per bank policies.
So now in this guide we will explain how to link Aadhaar Card with Dena Bank Account. Before we proceed let me inform you that to link Aadhaar Number with Dena Bank Account Number, you should have your Aadhaar Number and if you have still not applied for Aadhaar then learn now how to apply for Aadhaar Card.
There are several methods available to link Aadhaar Card with Dena Bank Account, and here we will explain in each and every method how to link Aadhaar Card with Dena Bank Account.
Table of Contents
Steps on How to Link Aadhaar Card with Dena Bank Account Online
- To link Aadhaar Card with Dena Bank Account keep your Aadhaar Card and your Dena Bank Account Number available with you.
- From your web-browser visit Dena Bank Aadhar Seeding page by going to webserver1.denabank.co.in:2015
- Just select Online Request for Aadhar and LPG Seeding.
- On next page you will have to enter your details asked in Online Request for Aadhar and LPG Seeding Form like your customer id (which will be printed on your passbook), bank account number, confirm bank account number, name, mobile number, aadhaar number, LPG ID, Oil Marketing Company, solve the captcha and click on submit button.
- Upon verification by bank your Aadhaar Number will get successfully linked to your Dena Bank Account in next 24 to 48 hours.
Steps on How to Link Aadhaar Card with Dena Bank Account via Internet Banking
- To Link your Aadhaar Number with Dena Bank via Net Banking you should have Dena Bank Net Banking Service Enabled. And if you don’t have Dena Bank Internet Banking Service Activated than you can register for it by going webserver1.denabank.co.in:3366/Internet_mobile/Home.aspx
- Just login into your Dena Bank Internet Banking by entering your User ID and password by going to //www.denaiconnect.co.in/corp/BANKAWAY?Action.RetUser.Init.001=Y&AppSignonBankId=018&AppType=corporate
- Once you are logged in into your Dena Bank Internet Banking Account, go to service tab > Aadhaar Seeding.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number in Aadhaar Seeding and submit it.
- Your Aadhaar Seeding Request will be verified by bank and once successful approval it will be successfully linked to your bank account.
Steps on How to Link Aadhaar Card with Dena Bank Account by visiting Branch
- To link your Aadhaar Number with Dena Bank Account just take photocopies of your Aadhaar card and Dena Bank Passbook, also carry your original documents as it may be asked for verification purpose.
- Just request for Aadhaar Seeding Form at Dena Bank, fill up the complete form and enclose self-attested copies of your Aadhaar card and Dena Bank Passbook.
- Submit the application form with photocopies of the documents to the bank executive.
- Your Aadhaar Number will be linked to your Dena Bank Account upon verification by the bank.
- Once your Aadhaar gets successfully linked to your bank account you will be notified via SMS.