Linking Aadhaar Card Number is very essential if you want to take the benefits of numerous Government Schemes and subsidies.
Making your Bank Account Aadhaar Enabled will make benefits credited directly into your bank account. These days you might be receiving messages from banks to link your Aadhaar Number with Bank Account to enjoy uninterrupted banking, so today in this post we will guide you on How to Link Aadhaar Card with Bank of Baroda Bank Account.
As of 17th September 2018, Dena Bank and Vijaya Bank have been amalgamated with the Bank of Baroda Bank, so the process of linking Aadhaar will be the same for both these banks.
There are several methods available which will allow you to Link your Aadhaar Card with Bank of Baroda Bank Account, and here in this post we will explain all these methods in detail so that you can use any of these methods to update your Aadhaar Number with Bank of Baroda Bank Account.
Table of Contents
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card with Bank of Baroda Bank Account Online
- To update your Aadhaar Number with Bank of Baroda Bank Account Online you will need Bank of Baroda Bank Account Net Banking Service Enabled, if you don’t have this service enabled you can register for it by going to //www.bobibanking.com/ebankingusercreation/
- Just login into Bank of Baroda Internet Banking Account by entering your User ID and Password by going to //www.bobibanking.com/phisingguideR.htm
- Once you are logged in into your account just click on Services tab.
- On Services page under My Account category you will find Request for Seeding of Aadhaar to Bank Accounts.
- Just click on Request for Seeding Aadhaar to Bank Accounts.
- On next page select your bank account and click on continue button.
- Next enter your Aadhaar Number and again retype your Aadhaar for confirmation and click on continue button.
- A messaged will be popped up saying “The Aadhar and ReAadhar Number matched and validated! Please continue”, just click on OK button to proceed.
- On next page you will have to confirm your details if entered correctly, if everything is entered correctly in below field just enter your user id, transaction password and click on submit button.
- Your Aadhaar Number will get linked to your Bank of Baroda Account after verification by bank.
Link Aadhaar Card with Bank of Baroda Bank Account by visiting Branch
- To link your Aadhaar Number to your BoB Account via Offline Method just visit branch with your Aadhaar Card and Passbook.
- Just take photocopies of both passbook and Aadhaar.
- Self-attest on both passbook and Aadhaar photocopies.
- Request Aadhaar Seeding Form from the bank, fill in all details asked in the form and enclose your Aadhaar and Passbook Photocopies.
- Submit the form with documents to the bank.
- Once submission your Aadhaar Number will get updated with your Bank of Baroda Bank Account once successful verification by bank.
Link Aadhaar Card with Bank of Baroda Bank Account by Sending SMS
- To link your Aadhaar Card Number with Bank of Baroda Account via SMS Channel you will have to compose below SMS.
Type UID <space> 12 digit Aadhaar number and send it to 5616150
- You will receive confirmation SMS regarding Aadhaar Linking with Bank of Baroda Account after verification by bank.