Aadhaar is now must document if you want to open a new account in Andhra Bank or even if you are an existing customer of Andhra Bank you should update your Aadhaar Number with your Bank Account. If you still have not applied for Aadhaar Card then you can apply for one by visiting the nearest Aadhaar Center, to know more details on how to enroll for Aadhaar click here.
Linking Aadhaar Number with Andhra Bank Account enabled your account to avail several government schemes as well.
If you haven’t linked your Aadhaar Card Number with your Andhra Bank Account then we will guide you in this article.
With effect from September 2019, erstwhile Andhra Bank has been amalgamated with Union Bank of India. To link Aadhaar with your Andhra Bank Account you need to follow the process of linking Aadhaar with Union Bank of India Account.
Table of Contents
Link Aadhaar Card with Andhra Bank Account via Internet Banking
- This method doesn’t require you to move anywhere, at the comfort of your seat you can get your Aadhaar Details Updated with your Andhra Bank Account.
- So to link Aadhaar Number with this method, first of make sure you keep your Aadhaar Card Number ready with you.
- Just login into your Andhra Bank Internet Banking Account by entering your user id and password by going to //www.andhrabank.in. If you don’t have net banking service registered than you can register for it by going to //www.onlineandhrabank.net.in
- Once you are logged in into your Andhra Bank Internet Banking Account just click on Registration of Aadhaar Number in Internet Banking option.
- Enter your 12 digit UID Number and select your bank account number and click on submit button.
- Once you have submitted the request, it will get linked to your bank account in 24 to 48 hours upon bank verification. But you can always know the status of your Aadhaar Seeding by using Inquiry feature in Internet Banking.
Link Aadhaar Card with Andhra Bank Account via SMS
- With a simple text SMS you can also link your Aadhaar Number with your Andhra Bank Account. Below is the SMS format which you will have to send to get it updated with your Bank Account.
- Type AADHAAR <space> 15 digit Bank Account Number <space> 12 digit AADHAAR Number and Send it to 56161
- You will receive SMS on your registered mobile number, after your UID Number is successfully linked to your bank account number.
Link Aadhaar Card with Andhra Bank Account via ATM
- To update your Aadhaar Card with Andhra Bank Account via ATM, visit Andhra Bank ATM with your ATM Card.
- Insert the ATM Card into ATM Machine, enter your ATM PIN.
- Select Services > Aadhaar Registration.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number and submit it.
- Once your UID Number gets successfully linked with your Andhra Bank Account you will be notified via SMS.
Link Aadhaar Card with Andhra Bank Account via Branch
- To link Aadhaar Card with Andhra Bank Account via Branch you will have to visit branch with Aadhaar Card and Passbook.
- Take photocopies of Aadhaar Card and Passbook, self-attest on those photocopies.
- Request Aadhaar Seeding Form at the branch, fill in all details asked in the form.
- Enclose the photocopies of Aadhaar Card and Passbook and submit it to bank.
- Your Aadhaar Number will get successfully linked to your bank account upon verification by bank in 24 to 48 hours.
That’s it this is how you can link your Aadhaar Card with Andhra Bank Account.