All residents of India have a right to enroll for Aadhaar Card, whichever gender, age, he belongs to. Any person can voluntarily apply for Aadhaar Card whether he may be physically fit or Physically Disabled Person. Every individual can enroll for Aadhaar and get benefit out of it. So today in this post we will discuss how Physically Disabled Person can get enrolled for Aadhaar Card.
The enrollment process of normal person and Physically Disabled Person is same but while enrolling there will be some changes. So below are the step by step process which a Physically Disabled Person will have to follow to get enrolled for Aadhaar Card.
Step By Step Process on How Physically Disabled Person can get enrolled for Aadhaar Card
- To save the time at Enrollment Kendra Center just download the Aadhaar Card Enrollment Form in Advance from here. Once you download the form, just take a print out of it and fill it, before filling up the form don’t forget to read the instructions to fill the form.
- Once filling up the form make the supported documents required for Aadhaar Application request ready, below are the list of supported documents which you will require to submit to enroll for Aadhaar Card.
Supported Proof of Identity (PoI) documents Containing Name and Photo for Name Corrections:
Passport, PAN Card, Ration / PDS Photo Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Government Photo ID Cards/ Service Photo Identity Card issued by PSU, NREGS Job Card, Photo ID Issues by Recognized Educational Institution, Arms License, Photo Bank ATM Card, Photo Credit Card, Pensioner Photo Card, Freedom Fighter Photo Card, Kissan Photo Passbook, CGHS/ ECHS Photo Card, Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts, Certificate of Identity having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead, Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT, Affidavit executed on non-judicial stamp paper to be submitted by a woman applicant for name change after marriage (Join affidavit to be submitted along with her husband with joint photo), Marriage Certificate, Proof of Marriage document issued by the registrar, gazette notification, legal name change certificate.
Supported Proof of date of birth documents:
Birth Certificate, SSLC Book/ Certificate, Passport, Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Office on letterhead.
Supported Proof of Address (PoA) documents Containing Name and Photo for Name Corrections:
Passport, Bank Statement/ Passbook, Ration Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Government Photo ID Cards/ Service Photo Identity Card issued by PSU, Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months), Water Bill (not older than 3 months), Telephone Landline bill (not older than 3 months), Property Tax Receipt (not older than 3 months), Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months), Insurance Policy, Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead, Signed letter having photo issued by registered company on letterhead, signed letter having photo issued by recognized educational instruction on letterhead, NREGS Job Card, Arms License, Pensioner Card, Freedom Fighter Card, Kissan Passbook, CGHS/ ECHS Card, Certificate of address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead, Certificate of address issued by village panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas), Income Tax Assessment Order, Vehicle Registration Certificate, Registered Sale/ Lease/ Rent Agreement, Address card having photo issued by departments of posts, caste and domicile certificate having photo issued by state govt., disability ID Card/ handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT Governments/ Administrations, Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months), Passport Spouse, Passport of Parents (in case of minor).
- Just take photocopies of the supported documents and enclose it to your form, also take the originals of supported documents as you will need for verification purpose.
- Just find out the nearest Aadhaar Card Enrollment Kendra by clicking here.
- Once you know the nearest Aadhaar Kendra, just walk-in to the Aadhaar Kendra with your form and supported documents with originals.
- For Physically Disabled People there will be separate queue also they might also enroll you on priority.
- Just submit the form with photocopies of supported documents to the enrollment operator.
- The enrollment operator will start the process of enrollment, first the enrollment operator will feed all your demographic details which you have provided in the form. You will have to check your details if the operator is entering it correctly by checking out the screen which is facing on your side. If anything is wrong you will have to intimate the operator same time to correct the error or mistake.
- Once successfully entering your demographic data, the operator will proceed with biometric capture. In biometric data you’re both hands four fingers, both hands thumb, both eyes iris and a photograph will be capture. If from any of these organs are not present on your body like disabled by one eye, disabled by both eyes, no fingers, no thumbs, etc. Then the operator will mark those disabilities in the Aadhaar Software and only those details will be captured which are present in your body.
- Once successfully capturing these details, you will be asked to check your demographic details. Just check if all your details are correctly entered and if these are some mistakes you can ask the operator to correct it. If all details are entered correctly then you can ask to proceed further.
- Once your enrollment is finished you will be handed over an Aadhaar Card Resident Copy or Acknowledgement Copy which you will have to keep it with you safely until you receive your Aadhaar Card Copy through Post. You can also use this Aadhaar Card Resident Copy or Acknowledgement Copy to track your status of your Aadhaar Card.
- Once you are provided with the Aadhaar Card Resident Copy or Acknowledgement Copy you can leave the premises of Aadhaar Card Kendra, your Aadhaar Card will be delivered to your postal address in 90 to 180 days also once your Aadhaar Number gets generated you will be intimated through SMS. Once you received Aadhaar Number Generated Successfully message you can even download your Aadhaar Card Online Digital Copy to know the process click here.
This is how you have successfully enrolled yourself for Aadhaar Card.