Do you want to update your details in your Aadhar Card? Have your Address, etc. are changed but you don’t have enough documents to get your Aadhaar Updated?
If yes than here we have a way which you query “How to Update Aadhar without any ID Proof” will get solved.
Usually to update your Aadhaar Details it is mandatory to submit necessary supported documents to update the changes. And below are the list of documents which will be required if you want to update Aadhar.
Supported Proof of Identity (PoI):
Passport, PAN Card, Ration / PDS Photo Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Government Photo ID Cards/ Service Photo Identity Card issued by PSU, NREGS Job Card, Photo ID Issues by Recognized Educational Institution, Arms License, Photo Bank ATM Card, Photo Credit Card, Pensioner Photo Card, Freedom Fighter Photo Card, Kissan Photo Passbook, CGHS/ ECHS Photo Card, Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts, Certificate of Identity having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead, Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT, Affidavit executed on non-judicial stamp paper to be submitted by a woman applicant for name change after marriage (Join affidavit to be submitted along with her husband with joint photo), Marriage Certificate, Proof of Marriage document issued by the registrar, gazette notification, legal name change certificate.
Supported Proof of date of birth documents:
Birth Certificate, SSLC Book/ Certificate, Passport, Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Office on letterhead.
Supported Proof of Address (PoA):
Passport, Bank Statement/ Passbook, Ration Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Government Photo ID Cards/ Service Photo Identity Card issued by PSU, Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months), Water Bill (not older than 3 months), Telephone Landline bill (not older than 3 months), Property Tax Receipt (not older than 3 months), Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months), Insurance Policy, Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead, NREGS Job Card, Arms License, Pensioner Card, Freedom Fighter Card, Kissan Passbook, CGHS/ ECHS Card, Certificate of address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead, Income Tax Assessment Order, Vehicle Registration Certificate, Registered Sale/ Lease/ Rent Agreement, Address card having photo issued by departments of posts, caste and domicile certificate having photo issued by state govt., disability ID Card/ handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT Governments/ Administrations, Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months), Passport Spouse, Passport of Parents (in case of minor).
If you don’t have any of the above documents but still want to update your Aadhar Details than we will introduce you to a method which will solve on How to Update Aadhar without any ID Proof.
Procedure on How to Update Aadhar without any ID Proof
If you don’t have updated details in your POI, POA documents than you will have to get your details updated in such documents.
- If in case you want to update your Address to current address than first get it changed in your passbook, you can easily get your Address updated in your passbook by visiting your bank branch.
- And once you get the Address updated in your passbook you can proceed with the update procedure on Aadhaar.
- Alternatively you can also get Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead, Signed letter having photo issued by registered company on letterhead, signed letter having photo issued by recognized educational instruction on letterhead, Certificate of address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead, Certificate of address issued by village panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas).
- These all documents can help you to get your Aadhar Details Updated.
- Once you have recent document, just take photocopy of it also take photocopy of your Aadhaar, self-attest on it, and visit nearest Aadhaar Kendra.
- Take Aadhaar Update Form, and fill out all details in that form.
- Just enclose your Aadhaar, POA and POI Document Copy and enclose it to the form, and submit it to the operator.
- Your request will be taken to update new details and all new details will captured in the software.
- For verification your thumb impression or iris will be scanned.
- Lastly you will be handed over with Aadhaar Update Receipt which will contain your URN (Update request Number).
- Your Aadhaar Details will get updated in next 60 to 90 days, you will be informed via text SMS.
- Alternatively if there is no update regarding your update request than you can always check status of your Aadhaar Update Online by using URN.
That’s it this is how to update Aadhar without any ID Proof.