Once enrolling for Aadhar if you identify any mistakes made in your Aadhar Enrolment in the Aadhaar Enrolment Acknowledgement Slip or Resident Copy, than you can get it corrected straightaway.
These mistakes can’t be corrected online as your Aadhaar Number is not yet generated and to generate Aadhaar Number once enrolling yourself it takes about 2 to 3 Months. So if you don’t want to receive your Aadhaar Card Copy without any mistakes you will have to get your Aadhaar Enrollment Details Corrected and for that you will have to again visit Aadhaar Card Enrolment Center. So in this guide we have provided step by step procedure on how to make correction of Aadhaar Enrolment.
Procedure on How to Make Correction of Aadhar Enrolment
- Before we proceed with How to Make Correction of Aadhar Enrolment, let me tell you correction within 96 hours of enrolment is free. So now let’s start with the process on How to Make Correction of Aadhar Enrolment.
- To get your Aadhar Enrolment Corrected you will have to download the Aadhaar Enrolment Correction Form by clicking here.
- By the way you can also get this correction form from the Aadhaar Enrolment Center. But if you want to save your time, it is better you download the form from above link, take a printout and fill it at home (don’t forget to mention your EID number in the Aadhaar Correction Form).
- Once you fill up the Aadhaar Correction Form, enclose supported documents photocopies and don’t forget to self-attest it.
- Once you have the documents and form ready, walk in to nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
- Hand over your form with documents to the Aadhaar Enrolment Operator, the enrolment operator will start feeding up the details in the software.
- Just check carefully if the enrolment operator is entering the details correctly, if there is some mistakes ask him to correct it.
- Once your details are entered, for confirmation your fingerprints will be captured and you will be handed over with Aadhaar Enrolment Correction Receipt.
- That’s it you will receive your Aadhaar Card in 2 to 3 months on your postal address.
This is how you can make correction of Aadhar Enrolment.