Every Mobile Operator has started the process of linking subscribers Aadhar Number with their mobile number. And here BSNL has also started the process of linking Aadhar with BSNL Number as per Supreme Court order.
Those who don’t link their mobile number with Aadhaar will lead to service disconnection, so you should not avoid those SMS’es which BSNL is sending requesting you to link Aadhar Number with BSNL Mobile Number.
To link your Aadhar with BSNL Mobile Number you will need your Aadhaar Card and the BSNL Mobile Number which you want to link, and if you have these things available with you than are ready to link Aadhaar Number with BSNL Mobile Number.
Procedure on How to Link Aadhar with BSNL Mobile Number
- To link your BSNL Mobile Number with Aadhaar Number, visit nearest BSNL Retailer in your area with Aadhaar Card and the Mobile.
- Ask the retailer that you want to link Aadhar with BSNL Mobile Number.
- The retailer will ask you your BSNL Mobile Number, just provide your BSNL Mobile Number to the retailer.
- The retailer will enter your BSNL Mobile Number into the app, and you will receive One Time Password on your BSNL Mobile Number via SMS.
- Just provide the OTP to the Retailer, the retailer will enter the OTP into the App.
- Next you will have to provide your 12 digit UID Number, the store person will ask you to place you thumb on the fingerprint capture device.
- Once your thumb is captured, it will authenticate your thumb print with the existing Aadhaar Biometric Database.
That’s it you have successfully linked Aadhaar Number with your BSNL Mobile Number.