Aadhaar Linking with Bank Account is now mandatory if you want to avail benefits of several Government Schemes and Subsidies. However Banks are also sending out SMS to customers to link their Aadhaar Number by specific deadline date if they want to continue using bank account without any interruptions.
So in this post we will guide you on How to Link Aadhar Number to Citibank Account. There are several methods available which will allow you to Link Aadhar Number to Citibank Account, and here we will be going to explain in detail to link Aadhaar Number to Citibank Account with these various methods.
Steps on How to Link Aadhar Number to Citibank Account Online
- To link Aadhar Number to Citibank Account Online you should have Citibank Net Banking Service Enabled, and if you don’t have net banking service activated than you can register for it from https://www.citibank.co.in/ssjsps/firsttimeuser.jsp
- Just login into Citibank Internet Banking by entering User ID and Password from https://www.citibank.co.in/ibank/login/IQPin1.jsp
- Once you are logged in into Citibank Internet Banking Account just click on Link Aadhaar or Seed Aadhaar.
- Select your bank account, enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number and submit it.
- Your Aadhaar Number will be linked to your bank account on successful verification.
Steps on How to Link Aadhar Number to Citibank Account by visiting Branch
- To Link Aadhar Number to Citibank Account Offline you will have to approach nearest branch with your Aadhaar and Passbook.
- Just take photocopies of your Aadhaar and Passbook, just self-attest on those copies.
- Request Aadhaar Seeding Application at Bank, fill in all the details asked in the form.
- Enclose your Aadhaar and Passbook Photocopies, and submit it to bank.
- Your Aadhaar Number will get successfully linked to your Citibank Account on successful verification.
Steps on How to Link Aadhar Number to Citibank Account via ATM
- To Link your Aadhar Number with Citibank Account, just visit nearest Citibank ATM with your ATM cum Debit Card.
- Insert your ATM Card into ATM Machine, enter your PIN.
- Just Select Other Services, and select seed Aadhaar or Link Aadhaar.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number and submit it.
- Your UID Number will get updated with Citibank account after successful verification.