12-digit Aadhaar Number which is issued by Government of India to resident of India is becoming essential day by day. As of now applying for Aadhaar Card to get 12-digit number is on voluntary basis, but it is being asked to link for various financial products and services. Without Aadhaar linking with bank account you can’t avail various schemes and programs.
So today in this article we will guide you on How to Link Aadhaar Number with Indian Bank Account.
Step by Step Process on How to Link Aadhaar Number with Indian Bank Account
There are several methods which allows you to link Aadhaar Number with Indian Bank Account, and here we have mentioned all those methods. You can use any of these methods with which you are convenient.
Link Aadhaar Number with Indian Bank Account Online via Internet Banking
- You can link your Aadhaar Number with Indian Bank Account without visiting your branch Online, but for this you will need Internet Banking Service Active.
- If your Indian Bank Internet Banking Service is activated than you can use this method to link your 12 digit Aadhaar Number with your account, but incase if you don’t have Internet Banking Service Activated of your Indian Bank Account than you can register an Internet Banking Account by visiting Indian Bank Official Website by clicking here.
- So now let’s get started with the main process on how to link Aadhaar Number with Indian Bank Account.
- Just login into your Indian Bank Internet Banking Account by entering Login User ID and Password by clicking here.
- Once you are logged in into Internet Banking, from main home page left hand side pane menu just scroll down and go to Options > Aadhaar Addition.
- From Aadhaar Addition page just select your account number from the list to which you want to link your Aadhaar Number and then in below field enter your Aadhaar Number and click on submit button.
- On next screen you will get message displayed Your Aadhaar Details have been successfully registered.
That’s it you have successfully linked your Aadhaar Number with your Indian Bank Account.
Link Aadhaar Number with Indian Bank Account Offline by visiting branch
- To link your Aadhaar Number with Indian Bank Account Offline just take your Indian Bank Account Passbook and Photocopy of your Aadhaar Card, and visit the branch.
- Ask the bank officials that you want to link your Aadhaar Number with your Indian Bank Account, they will provide you Aadhaar Indian Bank Account Linking Form.
- Fill in all details asked in the form and sign it off, also self-attest the photocopy of Aadhaar Card and enclose it to the form.
- Submit the form with Aadhaar Photocopy to the bank.
- Your Aadhaar Number will be linked to your Indian Bank Account in next 2 to 3 days, you will also receive SMS on your registered mobile number about successful Aadhaar link to your Indian Bank Account.
That’s it you can use any of these above methods to link your Aadhaar Number with Indian Bank Account.