Linking Aadhaar Number with Bank Account is very essential now a days and it is useful to carry out various tasks. Linking Aadhaar with Bank Account is important to avail government schemes, subsidies, to transfer funds to bank account with Aadhaar Number and to do much more.
So today in this post we will guide you on how to link Aadhaar Number with Axis Bank Account, below we have mentioned steps and procedure to link your Aadhaar Number with Axis Bank Account.
Step by Step Process on How to Link Aadhaar Number with Bank Account
- Link Aadhaar Number with Axis Bank Account
- To link Aadhaar Number with your Axis Bank Account login into your Axis Bank Internet Banking Account, go to services > other services > Link your Aadhar.
- On next page you will have to select your account number and click on proceed button.
- A new window will be opened with Customer ID and Account No. Details just click on submit button.
- Next you will have to enter your Aadhaar Number and OTP received on your registered mobile number, just agree to terms and conditions and click on submit button.
- That’s it you have successfully linked your Aadhaar Number with Axis Bank Account.
Alternatively if you don’t have internet banking service enabled than you can also link your Aadhaar Number with your Axis Bank Account via SMS, ATM, Phone Banking or Branch. To get your bank account linked with Aadhaar just follow the below steps.
- To link Aadhaar Number to your Axis Bank Saving Account. SMS Aadhaar <Aadhaar no.> AC <last 6 digits of AC no.> to 5676782.
- ATM – Insert Debit card >> Registration >> Enter PIN >> Link Aadhaar No. >> Select Account >> Update >> Enter Aadhaar No. >> Re-enter Aadhaar No. >> Confirm.
- Phone Banking Center (PBC) – Call on PBC toll free number >> Authenticate on IVR using Debit card/Customer ID >> Press ‘4’ to link your Aadhaar No. >> Press ‘1’ to confirm.
- Branch – Fill up the Resident Consent Form to link your Axis Bank Account with your Aadhaar number, carry original Aadhaar Card & a copy. Click here to download a copy of the RCF.
This is how you can easily link Aadhaar Number with Axis Bank Account.