Linking Aadhaar Card with Bank Account has become mandatory if you want to take benefits of Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT), Pensions, Scholarships, MNREGA wages, or any other welfare funds. So today in this article we will guide you on how to link Aadhaar Card with Kotak Mahindra Bank, if you have still not done it.
Step by Step Procedure on How to Link Aadhaar Card with Kotak Mahindra Bank
There are several methods with which you can link Aadhaar Card with Kotak Mahindra Bank, and below we have mentioned all those methods on How to Link Aadhaar Card with Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Link Aadhaar Card with Kotak Mahindra Bank Online
To link your Aadhaar Number with Kotak Mahindra Bank Online, you will need KMBL Net Banking Service Enabled. If you don’t have this service active than you can register for KMBL Net Banking right now by following our guide on how to register for Kotak Mahindra Bank Net Banking.
This is the only one method which allows you to link Aadhaar Card with Kotak Bank Online without visiting branch at the comfort of your home. So now let’s begin with the process on how to link Aadhaar Card with Kotak Mahindra Bank Online.
- Visit KMBL Net Banking by clicking here.
- Enter your CRN/Customer ID or Nickname, Password and click on login button.
- You will receive 6 digit Dynamic Access Code on your registered mobile number and email id, just enter that 6 digit code in enter dynamic access code and click on Secure Login button.
- Once you are logged in, just click on banking tab.
- In banking page under quick links located at bottom left just find Aadhaar Seeding and click on Aadhaar Seeding.
- On next page link Aadhaar Number to Savings Account just select the account number from the list and in below field enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number correctly, re-enter the Aadhaar Number in Confirm Aadhaar Number field and click on submit button.
- Your request for seeding Aadhaar Number into your account with the Bank will be processed, basis the validation with NPCI / requisite authorities. Your request will be processed in 7 working days.
That’s it you have successfully linked Aadhaar Card with Kotak Mahindra Bank Online via Net Banking.
Link Aadhaar Card with Kotak Mahindra Bank Offline via Branch
- To Link Aadhaar Card with Kotak Mahindra Bank Offline you will have to visit your branch with your Aadhaar Card Photocopy.
- As any of the bank employee that you want to link your Aadhaar Card Number with your Kotak Mahindra Bank Account.
- They will provide you the form for Aadhaar Seeding with Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Just fill out every details asked in the form, enclose the photocopy of the Aadhaar and submit it.
- Your request for Aadhaar Card linking with Kotak Mahindra Bank Account will be processed in 7 working days, and you will be intimated via SMS.
This is how easily you can link Aadhaar Card with Kotak Mahindra Bank by following any of the above methods.