Like other documents such as Passport, Driving License, etc. contains issue Date, Aadhar Card also contains Issue Date or Issuance Date. So in this post, we will guide you on how to know Aadhar Card Issue Date or how to check Aadhar Card Issue Date.
Usually, when we say Aadhar Issue Date it means on which date your Aadhar Number was issued to you. Whereas when you apply for Aadhar Card you will be issued Aadhar Enrollment Receipt before you have been issued a 12 digit Aadhar Number, and on that slip too you will find Aadhar Card Enrolment Issue Date. So in this post below we will guide you on how to check these both issue dates.
Table of Contents
Steps to Know Aadhar Card Issue Date
- Usually, the Aadhar Card issue date will be printed on the Aadhar Card letter hard copy received through the post as well as e-Aadhar Card Soft Copy.
- So to know the Aadhar Card Issue Date just check Aadhar Card Letter or e-Aadhar Card left side where the address is mentioned the issue date will be quoted vertically.
- This is how you can know the Aadhar Card Issue Date.
In case if you don’t have your Aadhaar Hardcopy then you can find Aadhar Card issue date online by downloading your Aadhaar PDF from UIDAI Website or mAadhaar app.
If you want to know your Aadhar Card Enrolment Issue Date follow the below process.
Steps on to Know Aadhar Card Enrolment Issue Date
- To know Aadhar Card Enrolment Issue Date just check your Aadhaar Acknowledgment Receipt.
- On top where enrollment id is mentioned, you will find your Aadhaar Enrolment Date and Time, this will be your Aadhar Enrolment Issue Date.
This is how you can know Aadhar Card Issue Date or Aadhar Card Enrolment Issue Date.