Airtel has recently enabled re-verification of Airtel Mobile Number with Aadhaar Number through Online Airtel Portal. But this method of re-verifying Airtel Mobile Number with Aadhaar through Website is only applicable for Non-Resident Indian, Senior Citizen, and physically challenged.
Online Facility of Re-verifying Airtel Mobile Number with Aadhaar Card now allows Senior Citizen to easily complete their Aadhaar eKYC even though if their mobile number is not registered with Aadhaar Card, finger prints are worn out or have Aadhaar but unable to do biometric authentication or even if the senior citizen does not possess Aadhaar Card.
So below we have arranged a brief tutorial on how senior citizens can re-verify Airtel Mobile Number with Aadhaar Online.
Steps on How Senior Citizens Can Re-Verify Airtel Mobile Number with Aadhaar Online
- To re-verify Airtel Postpaid or Prepaid Mobile Number with Aadhaar Card Online via Airtel Website visit https://www.airtel.in/verify-mobile-for-aadhaar-reverification/subscribe?category=SC
- Enter the Airtel Mobile in the field which you want to re-verify with Aadhaar Card and declare by tick marking below options which ever applicable like:
I am an Indian National and having age more than 70 years as on 1/1/2018.
I do not have Aadhaar Number
My Aadhaar number does not have any Mobile Number registered with UIDAI
My finger prints are worn out or have Aadhaar but unable to do biometric authentication
The documents uploaded by me are authentic and if found forged, actions as per the law of the land should be applicable to me.
- Once you tick mark applicable fields, just click on go button.
- You will receive one time password on your Airtel Mobile Number which needs to be re-verified.
- Enter the receive OTP in enter otp field and click on submit button.
- On next page you will have to enter your personal details like name, and other details.
- Once entering those details you will have to upload your latest colored photograph and documents from supported list of documents like:
- Pensioner’s Card
- Voter ID Card
- UID Card (Aadhaar Card)
- Driving License
- Health Services Card-Central Government
- Health Services Card-State Government
- Senior Citizen Card
- Arms License
- PAN Card
- Once submitting these details, you will have to Share the Transaction ID with a TRUSTED PERSON (a known person you trust), this TRUSTED PERSON should have Aadhaar number and a mobile number registered with his/her Aadhaar.
- The trusted person will have to visit https://www.airtel.in/verify-mobile-for-aadhaar-reverification/approve and complete the re-verification by submitting his or her Aadhaar Details. Trusted person will only act as a reference for the Customer being verified.
That’s it this is how Senior Citizens Can Re-Verify Airtel Mobile Number with Aadhaar Online.