Are your fingerprints not clear? Are your few fingers missing? Is this stopping you for getting enrolled for Aadhar Card?
If your answer is Yes, Than you may not worry as even if your fingerprints are not clear or if few fingers are missing, you may still apply for Aadhar Card. UIDAI doesn’t have any such limitations to enroll such residents for Aadhar Card, as normal resident gets enrolled for Aadhar similarly residents with ill-defined fingerprints or missing fingers can apply for Aadhar. So below we have arranged a complete guide for you on How Residents with ill-defined fingerprints or missing fingers can apply for Aadhar Card.
Procedure on How Residents with ill-defined fingerprints or missing fingers can apply for Aadhar Card
- To enroll for Aadhar Card you will have to first get Aadhar Card Application Form. You can get application form to apply for Aadhar Card by visiting Aadhar Center Free of Cost or else if you want to save your time, you can download Aadhar Enrolment Application Form by clicking here.
- Once Aadhar Card Application Form is downloaded, just take printout of the form.
- Fill in complete details asked in the Aadhar Card Application Form in block letters and arrange the Supported Documents Required to apply for Aadhar Card. You can find out supported list of documents accepted for Aadhar Card by clicking here.
- Once supported documents are arranged required to apply for Aadhar Card, take photocopy of the documents and self-attest on those copies.
- Once this is done, to enroll for Aadhar Card you will have to physically visit Aadhar Enrolment Center. To find out nearest Aadhar Enrolment Center Near your location just click here.
- Once you are aware about the nearest Aadhar Enrolment Center, just walk in to the center with your Aadhar Application Form and Documents.
- Submit the form with documents to the operator (note down that you will have to submit only photocopy of the documents and not the original ones). The operator will enter all the details in the form, you will have to check carefully if all details entered by operator is correct.
- Once details are entered your facial photograph will be captured, both eyes iris will be scanned and lastly your fingerprints will be captured. If you have few fingers missing than the operator will mark those fingers as exception in the software and only those fingers will be captured which are present and a picture will be clicked showing the exception that is missing finger. In case of your fingerprints are not getting captured clearly than the operator will capture your fingerprints like that for 3 attempts and the software will take best one from all three attempts.
- Once this is done the operator will hand over Aadhar Enrolment Receipt to you, keep the Aadhar Enrolment Receipt with you safely.
- Your Aadhar Card will be delivered to your Address in next 3 months.
That’s it this is How Residents with ill-defined fingerprints or missing fingers can apply for Aadhar Card.