There has been myth on People suffering from eye-related ailments cannot enroll for Aadhar Card, but this statement is not at all true. Every resident of India can enroll for Aadhar irrespective of age, gender, religion, whether he is disabled, bedridden, etc.
People suffering from eye-related ailments like cataract, retina damage or partial/complete blindness can also enroll for Aadhaar Card. There is no as such limitation for residents suffering from eye-related ailments cannot apply for Aadhar Card. So today in this post I will guide you out on How Residents Suffering from Eye-related Ailments can apply for Aadhar Card.
Procedure on How Residents Suffering from Eye-related Ailments can apply for Aadhar Card
There is no special process to be followed if a Resident Suffering from Eye-related Ailments wants to apply for Aadhar Card, the process to apply for Aadhar Card is same for all. But still we will explain the complete steps involved in applying for Aadhar Card for your convenience.
- First of all to apply for Aadhar Card you will have to fill in the Aadhar Application Form, you can get this Aadhar Application Form Free of Cost from Nearest Aadhar Enrolment Center. But if you want to save your time you can take printout Aadhar Card Enrolment Application Form by downloading it Online, so to download the Aadhar Enrolment Form click here.
- Once you download the form, just take printout of it and start filling up the form in block letters. Fill in every details asked in the Aadhar Enrolment Application Form.
- Once enrollment Form is completely filled, just arrange the documents. You can find out the list of documents required to apply for Aadhar Card by clicking here.
- Take photocopy of the documents and self-attest on it. Enclose the document photocopies with the form and be ready to walk in to nearest Aadhar Enrolment Center.
- If you are unaware about the nearest Aadhar Enrolment Center in your location, you can find it out by clicking here.
- Once you know the nearest Aadhar Center in your location, just walk in to the center with your form and documents.
- Submit the form and documents to the operator (remember you don’t have to submit original documents, but only the photocopies of it).
- The operator will feed in all the details in the software, you will have to make sure to check if the operator is entering your details correctly in the Aadhar Software. If someone is along with you, you can ask him or her to check it out.
- Once this is done your facial photograph will be captured, all 10 fingers fingerprints will be captured and if you are fully blind than exception will be marked for iris scan, and if you are partial blind than the eye which is functioning will be scanned and then a full photograph will be taken as a proof towards eye disability.
- Once this is done you will be handed over with Aadhar Enrolment Receipt. You will receive your Aadhar Card at your door step through India Post in next 3 months.
That it, this is how Residents Suffering from Eye-related Ailments can apply for Aadhar Card.