During Aadhaar Enrolment, resident’s demographic as well as biometric details are collected to issue them Aadhaar Number. The mobile number which you had entered in the form will be mobile number registered in your Aadhaar database, and if in future if you need to make any changes or update in your Aadhaar Card Details than this registered mobile number will play a vital role as to login you will require the otp which will be sent to the registered mobile number.
But some of the residents might not have added mobile number to their Aadhaar or their mobile number might have changed, so in this case how to do Aadhar Card Correction Online without Mobile Number? We will explain to you in this post.
How to do Aadhar Card Correction Online without Mobile Number
You can correct Aadhaar Details Online like Name, Address, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile Number, and Email ID. But to correct Aadhaar Details Online there should be registered mobile number added in your Aadhaar Card, if not than you can’t correct your Aadhaar Details Online in any manner. So the query Aadhar Card Correction Online without Mobile Number is impossible, but there is still a way to do it.
So first of all to do Aadhaar Card Correction Online you will have to get your Mobile Number Added in your Aadhaar Card or get Mobile Number Updated in your Aadhaar Card, so to know how to do Aadhaar Card Correction Online without Correction refer below steps.
Add Mobile Number to your Aadhar Card from Aadhar Kendra
To be able to do Aadhar Card Correction Online you will have to first get your mobile number added in your Aadhaar Card. You can get the mobile number Added in your Aadhaar Card by visiting nearest Aadhar Kendra. To know the complete procedure on how to add mobile number to your Aadhaar Card refer our guide by clicking here.
Once your mobile number is updated or added in your Aadhaar Card you can proceed further to do Aadhar Card Corrections Online.
Steps to do Aadhar Card Correction Online
- To correct your Aadhar Card Details Online, make sure you have Aadhar Card Number available with you and visit UIDAI’s Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal by clicking here.
- Enter your Aadhar Number, solve the text verification, and click on send otp button.
- You will receive one time password on your registered mobile number.
- Just enter the otp received in enter otp field and click on login button.
- On next page just click on fields which you want to correct in your Aadhaar from Name, Gender, DOB, Address, Mobile Number or Email Id.
- Once you select the appropriate fields which you want to correct, just click on submit button.
- On next page enter the correct details and click on submit update request.
- On next page you will get to see verify the details, if details are correct just click on proceed button.
- On next page you will be prompted to upload supported valid self-attested scanned copies of document proof in .jpg, .pdf, .tiff, .jpeg, or .png, formats but maximum size of the document should not exceed 2 MB. To know the list of supported documents just click here.
- Once you upload the documents, just submit it.
- On next page just select BPO Service Provider which is doing best from the available options and submit it.
- On next page your URN will be generated, URN means Update Request Number which you can use to track the status of your correction request.
- You will also receive SMS on your registered mobile number containing URN.
- Corrected details will get approved and verified by UIDAI team in next 2 to 3 weeks, and once the new details gets updated on your Aadhaar Database you will be notified via SMS.
That’s it this is how easily one can do Aadhar Card Correction Online without Mobile Number.