Are you Unable to Download Aadhar Card Online? While downloading your Aadhaar with Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number are you facing problem in downloading your e-Aadhaar?
If your answer is “YES” than in this post we will try to solve your query “Unable to Download Aadhar Card Online” and we will also mention possible reasons why you are Unable to Download Aadhar Card Online.
Reasons Why You Are Unable to Download Aadhar Card Online
You will be able to download your Aadhar Card Online only when your Aadhaar Number has been generated and to confirm that you will have to first check status of your Aadhaar Card Application. Usually Aadhaar Number gets issued to you in 1 to 3 months. So to check whether you have been issued Aadhaar Number or not follow the below process to check status of your Aadhaar Application.
- To check your Aadhaar Status Online you will need your Aadhaar Enrollment ID which will be printed on top of your acknowledgement slip containing 14 digit enrollment number and 14 digit date and time of enrollment.
- So to track your Aadhar Status visit Check Aadhar Status //resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- Enter in your Enrolment ID, solve the security code and click on check status button.
- On next page you will be able to see your Aadhar Card Status, if it is showing your Aadhar Number is generated than you can proceed downloading your e-Aadhar Card Online or else if it is still showing under process than try checking your Aadhaar Status After few days.
- However sometimes even though your Aadhar Number is generated while downloading your Aadhar you might be getting error “Your Aadhaar is generated however it is unable for download currently. Your issue has been registered and appropriate action triggered. Please check after 14 days”, so in this case your e-Aadhaar might still not be available on Aadhaar Database so you will have to try downloading it again after few days might be after 1 to 3 weeks.
- Next possible reason you are unable to download Aadhar Card Online is you might not getting One Time Password on your registered mobile number to download your Aadhaar Card or there might be delay in receiving OTP on your registered mobile number or there can be Aadhaar server delay. So in this case you can try downloading your Aadhaar Card by using time-based one-time password (TOTP) which is present in mAadhaar App or else you can try downloading Aadhar Card after some time or few days.
- If you are still unable to download Aadhar card Online after following these above solution’s than you can walk in to nearest Aadhar Card Kendra and get your Aadhar Card Copy by just paying nominal fee.
So these are some possible reasons because you are unable to download Aadhar Card Online.