Have you lost your Aadhar Card? Are you looking out solution to reapply for it online?
If yes than here we will sort out your query “I Lost My Aadhar Card How to Reapply Online”.
If you have lost your Aadhar Card, than there is no need to re-apply for it again. As again if your re-apply for it your application will get rejected as you have been already issued Aadhar. Aadhar is issued once for each individual, and your 12 digit Aadhaar Number remains same for the entire of your life.
You can recover your lost Aadhar Card if you know your Aadhar Number or Aadhar Enrolment Number, and if in case you don’t have your Aadhar Number or Aadhar Enrolment Number you can still find out your Aadhar Number or Aadhar Enrolment Number by following below steps on how to find out lost Aadhar Number or Aadhar Enrolment Number. If you already have your Aadhar Number or Aadhar Enrolment Number than you can skip the above step and follow the next step of downloading your Aadhar Card Online.
Steps on How to Get Lost Aadhar Card Number or Aadhar Card Enrolment Number
Before we proceed to retrieve your lost UID or EID Number you should note down that your mobile number and email id is registered with your Aadhaar Card, as it is mandatory to retrieve your lost Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrolment Number.
- To recover your lost Aadhar Number or Aadhar Enrolment Number from your web-browser visit Retrieve EID/UID page from https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- From the left side menu select Aadhar Number (UID) or Aadhar Enrolment Number (EID) which you want to retrieve.
- Than fill in your personal details as you had in your Aadhar Card like Full Name, Email, and Mobile.
- Solve the captcha code by entering it in enter security code field and click on send one time password.
- You will receive one time password on your registered mobile number or email.
- Just enter OTP in enter otp field and click on verify otp button.
- You will instantly receive your Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrolment Number on your registered mobile number or email id.
Now you know your Aadhaar Details, than you can proceed further to download your Aadhar Card by following the below process.
Steps on How to Download Your Lost Aadhar Card Online
- To Download Lost Aadhar Card Online just visit UIDAI e-Aadhar Download Portal https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
- Once you reach E-Aadhar UIDAI Portal from the form select I have Enrolment Number or Aadhar and enter the number in below field.
- Than feed in personal details as per your Aadhar Card like Full Name, Pin Code, Solve the Captcha, enter your mobile number (if you have selected enrolment id) if you have select Aadhar than it will take registered mobile number.
- Then click on get One Time Password, you will receive One Time Password on your mobile number.
- Just enter the OTP Code in enter otp field and click on Validate and Download.
- Your Aadhar Card PDF File will start downloading, once it gets downloaded just open it with PDF Reader Software.
- Once it opened it will prompt you to enter password, the password will be your postal pin code.
- Enter your postal pin code and click on OK button, you e-Aadhar Card PDF File will open.
- Just take a print out and you can use it for any purpose.
That’s it this is what you can do when you have query “I Lost My Aadhar Card How to Reapply Online”, and this is the only solution when you lose your Aadhar Card.