Linking 12 digit UID Number with Bank Account has become a necessity, without linking Aadhaar you can’t take benefit of numerous Government Schemes. Banks are also motivating their customers to get their 12 digit Aadhaar Number updated with the Bank if they want to use their bank account without any limitations or inconvenience.
So today in this post we will guide you on how to link Aadhaar Card with Bank of Maharashtra.
If you are holding an account in Bank of Maharashtra and want to get your Aadhaar Number updated then below are the various methods which you can follow.
Table of Contents
Steps to Link Aadhaar Card with Bank of Maharashtra Online
To update your Aadhar Card with Bank of Maharashtra Online you should have net banking service enabled. If you don’t have Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking Service enabled than visit the branch and submit the application form for activation of Bank of Maharashtra Internet Banking Service.
- Just login to Bank of Maharashtra Internet Banking by entering your User ID and Password by going to //www.mahaconnect.in/InternetBanking/ib/login.jsf?lt=R
- Once you are logged in into your Bank of Maharashtra Net Banking Account just click on Update Aadhaar or Seed Aadhaar Option.
- Feed-in your 12 digits Aadhaar Number and submit the details.
- Your Aadhaar Number will get updated with your Bank of Maharashtra Account in 24 to 48 hours.
Bank of Maharashtra Aadhar link via SMS
To link Aadhaar Card with Bank of Maharashtra via SMS just send below SMS.
Type SEED <SPACE> Your Aadhaar Number <SPACE> Your Bank Account Number and send it to 9223181818 from your registered mobile number.
Your Aadhaar Number will get updated in your Bank of Maharashtra Account in the next 24 to 48 hours.
Link Aadhaar Card with Bank of Maharashtra via Branch
- To update your Aadhaar Number with Bank of Maharashtra Account just keep Aadhaar Card and Passbook, take a photocopy of it.
- Self-attest on those copies and walk into the nearest Bank of Maharashtra Branch with Original Document and Photocopies.
- Take Aadhaar Seeding Form from the branch, fill in all the details asked in the form.
- Enclose photocopies of Aadhaar and Passbook to the form and submit it to the branch.
- Your Aadhaar Number will get updated with your Bank of Maharashtra Account in 24 to 48 hours. You will be intimated via SMS on your registered mobile number.