If there is some error or mistake in your Aadhar Card details you can get it corrected or rectified. The process to rectify the mistakes of Aadhar details is very easy and simple, you can either update Aadhar Card Online or Update Aadhar Card Offline by sending the correction form with supported documents via Post.
Both of these ways works to get your Aadhar Card details get corrected, once you place a request to correct your Aadhar Card Details Online it takes 10 to 15 days and if you send update request via post it takes 10 to 15 days to update the details once they receive your application through post.
So now the main query arises here is whether you will receive your Hard Copy of Aadhar Card after Update? Or How to get Hard Copy of Aadhar Card after Update.
Get Hard Copy of Aadhar Card after Update
Yes you will get Hard Copy of your Aadhar Card via post only if you have requested to update your name, date of birth, gender, and address. And if in case you have not requested to update any of these above details you will not receive your Aadhar Card details Hard Copy via post.
Once your update request gets processed you will receive SMS on your registered mobile number saying “your update request has been processed successfully”, you can download the Updated e-Aadhaar Card Copy Online and take a printout whether it may be black and white or color. e-Aadhar Card Copy downloaded Online will be valid and accepted across nation without any questions as the Physical Aadhar Card Hard Copy is accepted which is sent via post.
Those who had requested to update your name, date of birth, gender, and address, they will get their Updated Physical Aadhar Card Hardcopy after 3 to 6 months via post.
Below is the process which shows how to download updated e-Aadhar Card Copy Online.
Download Updated e-Aadhar PDF Copy Online
- To download your updated e-Aadhar Card Copy from your web browser visit //eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
- Just select I have Enrolment ID or Aadhar Number, if you are entering Enrolment ID then you will have to enter the enrolment id mentioned in the Aadhar Acknowledgement copy which was provided to you after the correction request. Enter the enrolment number or Aadhar Number and in below fields enter your Full Name, Pin Code, solve the captcha, enter mobile number and hit on get one time password.
- You will instantly receive one time password on your registered mobile number, just enter the one time password in below enter otp field and click on validate and download.
- If you have entered all details correctly as you had provided while updating your Aadhar Card then your Aadhar Card PDF File will start downloading.
- Just open the e-Aadhar Card PDF File by entering your pin code and take print out of it on normal paper whether it may be color and black and white it will be valid same as Aadhar Card Hardcopy.
This is How to get Hard Copy of Aadhar Card after Update.