Most of the people might be having query on How to get Duplicate Aadhaar Card Online without Mobile Number. This query is justified from residents as the reason behind searching for this query might be numerous like Aadhaar Holders registered mobile number might be suspended/ deactivated, there might be no mobile number linked to Aadhaar, registered mobile number might be out of coverage area, etc.
So during these conditions a need might arise on How to get Duplicate Aadhaar Card Online without Mobile Number.
But let me clear you one thing, without mobile number you cannot get your duplicate Aadhaar Card Online. Registered Mobile Number or having mobile number is must to avail various online Aadhaar services which are provided by UIDAI. On other hand having mobile number registered with Aadhaar Card also adds additional layer of security to your Aadhaar Card.
Here is a quick guide which will help you to troubleshoot your problem on How to get Duplicate Aadhaar Card Online without Mobile Number.
Steps on How to get Duplicate Aadhaar Card Online without Mobile Number
As we discussed earlier in this article that without mobile number you cannot download your duplicate Aadhaar Card Online. But below we have explained in such conditions how you can get duplicate Aadhaar Card Online without mobile number.
To be able to download your duplicate Aadhaar Card Online you will have to first get valid mobile number registered with your Aadhaar, and for that you will have to get your mobile number updated in your Aadhaar by visiting nearest Aadhaar Bank Center or Aadhaar Kendra in your location. Below is the brief explanation on how to update your mobile number in your Aadhaar Card.
Steps on Updating Mobile Number in your Aadhaar
- To update mobile number in your Aadhaar you will need to arrange your Aadhaar Card Photocopy or Aadhaar Number, POI, and POA documents. To view complete list of accepted POI and POA Documents please click here.
- Once you have the needed documents, just walk in to nearest Aadhaar Kendra or Aadhaar Bank Center. If you are unaware about the nearest Center then you can find it out by clicking here.
- You will have to take Aadhaar Update Form from the center which is available free of cost.
- Fill up the Aadhaar Update Form, make sure you enter your 10 digit valid mobile number to be linked with your Aadhaar and enclose documents to it.
- Submit the form to the operator and he will do the necessary charges.
- Your Fingerprints will be captured for authentication purpose and you will be provided with Aadhaar Update Receipt.
- Your mobile number will get updated in your Aadhaar Card in next 2 – 3 weeks, you will also get notification on your mobile number via SMS once update it done. So till then you will have to maintain patience in the interim.
Once your mobile number gets updated in your Aadhaar you can download duplicate copy of your Aadhaar by following below steps. And if you are in urgent need of your Aadhaar Card then while you are updating mobile number at the center ask the operator to give you Aadhaar Card Copy. The operator will give you, your Aadhaar Card Copy by enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number and by capturing your fingerprints for authentication.
How to Get Duplicate Aadhaar Card Online
Getting duplicate Copy of your Aadhaar Card Online is very simple process, just you need to have your 12 digit Aadhaar Number or Enrolment Number and your demographic details.
- Just visit UIDAI Aadhaar Download Page by going to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select I have Aadhaar or Enrolment Number and enter in the details in below field.
- Enter your full name, pin code, enter security code and click on request otp.
- You will receive one time password on your registered Aadhaar Mobile Number which has been recently updated.
- Enter the received otp in enter otp field and click on download button.
- Your Aadhaar will start downloading.
- Once your Aadhaar gets downloaded on your device, you can open the file with any PDF Reader Software.
- While opening it will ask you to enter password which will be 8 characters combination of your first four letter of your name in Capital Letters followed by Year and Birth in YYYY format.
- Enter it correctly and unlock your Aadhaar PDF File.