Tatkal means getting things immediately, we will find various services in India where we can get things in tatkal like Passport, PAN Card, booking Rail Tickets etc. But what about Aadhar Card, can we get Aadhar Card in Tatkal? Does Aadhar has tatkal facility?
No, there is no such facility called tatkal when it comes to applying for Aadhar. But we can still make the Aadhar Application Process Faster which will lead to get hold of Aadhar Card much faster and quicker. So today here I have tried to arrange a best tutorial which will help you on How to Get Aadhar Card in Tatkal.
Procedure on How to Get Aadhar Card in Tatkal
- To make the process faster of applying Aadhar Card download the Aadhar Enrolment Application Form, take printout of it and fill it out by entering each and every details asked in the form. (By this way you will save time which would have wasted in getting form from Aadhar Enrolment Center and filling it out there at center)
- Once you have filled out the Aadhar Card Enrolment Application Form Correctly with Valid Details, just arrange your documents which are required to apply for Aadhar. Below are the list of documents which you will have to submit along with your application to apply for Aadhar.
Supported Proof of Identity (PoI) documents:
Passport, PAN Card, Ration / PDS Photo Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Government Photo ID Cards/ Service Photo Identity Card issued by PSU, NREGS Job Card, Photo ID Issues by Recognized Educational Institution, Arms License, Photo Bank ATM Card, Photo Credit Card, Pensioner Photo Card, Freedom Fighter Photo Card, Kissan Photo Passbook, CGHS/ ECHS Photo Card, Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts, Certificate of Identity having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead, Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT, Affidavit executed on non-judicial stamp paper to be submitted by a woman applicant for name change after marriage (Join affidavit to be submitted along with her husband with joint photo), Marriage Certificate, Proof of Marriage document issued by the registrar, gazette notification, legal name change certificate.
Supported Proof of date of birth documents:
Birth Certificate, SSLC Book/ Certificate, Passport, Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Office on letterhead.
Supported Proof of Address (PoA) documents:
Passport, Bank Statement/ Passbook, Ration Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Government Photo ID Cards/ Service Photo Identity Card issued by PSU, Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months), Water Bill (not older than 3 months), Telephone Landline bill (not older than 3 months), Property Tax Receipt (not older than 3 months), Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months), Insurance Policy, Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead, Signed letter having photo issued by registered company on letterhead, signed letter having photo issued by recognized educational instruction on letterhead, NREGS Job Card, Arms License, Pensioner Card, Freedom Fighter Card, Kissan Passbook, CGHS/ ECHS Card, Certificate of address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead, Certificate of address issued by village panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas), Income Tax Assessment Order, Vehicle Registration Certificate, Registered Sale/ Lease/ Rent Agreement, Address card having photo issued by departments of posts, caste and domicile certificate having photo issued by state govt., disability ID Card/ handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT Governments/ Administrations, Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months), Passport Spouse, Passport of Parents (in case of minor).
- Once you make one of the each document ready from all above 3 categories, just take a photocopy of the document.
- Self-attest on those document photocopies and enclose it to your application Form.
- Visit nearest Aadhar Enrolment Center in your location to enroll yourself for Aadhar Card, if you are unaware about the nearest Aadhar Enrolment Center you can find it out byclicking here.
- Walk in to nearest Aadhar Enrolment Center which you have searched with your documents and application form.
- Submit the document with application form to the Aadhar Enrolment Operator.
- The Operator at Aadhar Center will feed in your details in Aadhar Software, you will have to check the details carefully if the operator is entering it correctly. (If operator makes any errors while entering your details, you just ask him to correct it straight away)
- Next your fingerprints, iris will be captured, followed by one facial photograph.
- Once this is done your Aadhar Enrolment Receipt will be printed, this Aadhar Enrolment Receipt or Acknowledgement will be provided to you. This Aadhar Enrolment Receipt or Acknowledgement will be a proof that you have applied for Aadhar, and if anywhere if your Aadhar Number is asked you can give this Aadhar Enrolment ID printed on your Aadhar Enrolment Receipt or Acknowledgement till you receive your Aadhar Number.
- Your Aadhar Number will get issued to you in next 1 to 2 months, and you will receive your Aadhar Letter via Post on your postal address in next 1 month.
- But once you receive SMS saying you have been issued Aadhar Number you can download your Aadhar Card Copy Online and start using it, till you receive your Aadhar Letter through post.
- E-Aadhar Card will be equally valid as Aadhar Letter, and no authority has right to reject to accept the e-Aadhaar Card.
You can find out how to download your Aadhar Card, once you have been issued Aadhar Number by following below small tutorial.
Download Aadhar Card in Tatkal: How to Get Aadhar Card in Tatkal
- To download your e-Aadhar Card from UIDAI Portal you will have to visit e-Aadhar Download page //eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Once you are on E-Aadhar Card Download Page, just select I have Enrolment ID and enter in 28 digits EID which is printed on your Aadhar Enrolment Receipt in below field.
- Enter your full name, pin code, solve the security code, enter the mobile number and click on get one time password.
- One time password will be sent on your mobile number, you will have to enter that otp code in enter otp field and click on validate and download button.
- Your e-Aadhar Card will start downloading, once your e-Aadhar Card PDF File gets successfully downloaded you can open the file with PDF Reader Software.
- On opening e-Aadhaar card PDF File it will prompt you to enter the password, the password to open your e-Aadhar Card PDF will be your Postal Pincode.
- You can print out your e-Aadhar Card PDF File and start using it.
That’s it this is how you can get Aadhar Card in Tatkal.