Tatkal means getting things immediately, we will find various services in India where we can get things in tatkal like Passport, PAN Card, booking Rail Tickets, etc. But what about Aadhar Card, can we get Aadhar Card in Tatkal? Does Aadhar have a tatkal facility?
No, there is no such facility called tatkal when it comes to applying for Aadhar. But we can still make the Aadhar Application Process Faster which will lead to getting hold of Aadhar Card much faster and quicker. So today here I have tried to arrange the best tutorial which will help you with How to Get Aadhar Card in Tatkal.
Table of Contents
Procedure on How to Get Aadhar Card in Tatkal
- To make the process faster of applying Aadhar Card download the Aadhar Enrolment Application Form, take a printout of it and fill it out by entering each and every detail asked in the form. (By this way you will save time which would have wasted otherwise in getting a form from Aadhar Enrolment Center and filling it out there at center)
- Once you have filled out the Aadhar Card Enrolment Application Form Correctly with valid details, just arrange your documents that are required to apply for Aadhar. Below is the list of documents that you will have to submit along with your application to apply for Aadhar.
Supported Proof of Identity (PoI) documents:
Passport, PAN Card, Ration / PDS Photo Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Government Photo ID Cards/ Service Photo Identity Card issued by PSU, NREGS Job Card, Photo ID Issues by Recognized Educational Institution, Arms License, Photo Bank ATM Card, Photo Credit Card, Pensioner Photo Card, Freedom Fighter Photo Card, Kissan Photo Passbook, CGHS/ ECHS Photo Card, Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts, Certificate of Identity having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead, Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT, Affidavit executed on non-judicial stamp paper to be submitted by a woman applicant for name change after marriage (Join affidavit to be submitted along with her husband with joint photo), Marriage Certificate, Proof of Marriage document issued by the registrar, gazette notification, legal name change certificate.
Supported Proof of date of birth documents:
Birth Certificate, SSLC Book/ Certificate, Passport, Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Office on letterhead.
Supported Proof of Address (PoA) documents:
Passport, Bank Statement/ Passbook, Ration Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Government Photo ID Cards/ Service Photo Identity Card issued by PSU, Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months), Water Bill (not older than 3 months), Telephone Landline bill (not older than 3 months), Property Tax Receipt (not older than 3 months), Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months), Insurance Policy, Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead, Signed letter having photo issued by registered company on letterhead, signed letter having photo issued by recognized educational instruction on letterhead, NREGS Job Card, Arms License, Pensioner Card, Freedom Fighter Card, Kissan Passbook, CGHS/ ECHS Card, Certificate of address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead, Certificate of address issued by village panchayat head or its equivalent authority (for rural areas), Income Tax Assessment Order, Vehicle Registration Certificate, Registered Sale/ Lease/ Rent Agreement, Address card having photo issued by departments of posts, caste and domicile certificate having photo issued by state govt., disability ID Card/ handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT Governments/ Administrations, Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months), Passport Spouse, Passport of Parents (in case of minor).
- Once you make one of each document ready from all the above 3 categories, just take those original documents with the form at the Aadhaar Seva Kendra.
- Visit the nearest Aadhar Enrolment Center in your location to enroll yourself for Aadhar Card, if you are unaware of the nearest Aadhar Enrolment Center you can find it out by clicking here.
- Walk into the nearest Aadhar Enrolment Center which you have searched with your documents and application form.
- Submit the document with the application form to the Aadhar Enrolment Operator.
- The Operator at Aadhar Center will feed in your details in Aadhar Software, you will have to check the details carefully if the operator is entering it correctly. (If the operator makes any errors while entering your details, you just ask them to correct it straight away)
- Next your fingerprints, iris will be captured, followed by one facial photograph.
- Then your original documents will be scanned and returned back to you.
- Once this is done your Aadhar Enrolment Receipt will be printed, this Aadhar Enrolment Receipt of Acknowledgement will be provided to you. This Aadhar Enrolment Receipt of Acknowledgement will be proof that you have applied for Aadhar, and if anywhere if your Aadhar Number is asked you can provide your Aadhar Enrolment ID printed on your Aadhar Enrolment Receipt or Acknowledgement till you receive your Aadhar Number.
- Your Aadhar Number will get issued to you in the next 1 to 2 months, and you will receive your Aadhar Letter via Post on your postal address in the next 1 month.
- But once you receive SMS saying you have been issued Aadhar Number you can download your Aadhar Card Copy Online and start using it, till you receive your Aadhar Letter through the post.
- E-Aadhar Card will be equally valid as Aadhar Letter, and no authority has the right to reject to accept the e-Aadhaar Card.
You can find out how to download your Aadhar Card, once you have been issued Aadhar Number by following below small tutorial.
Download Aadhar Card in Tatkal: How to Get Aadhar Card in Tatkal
- To download your e-Aadhar Card from UIDAI Portal you will have to visit the official UIDAI home page https://uidai.gov.in/
- From the UIDAI official website, just locate download Aadhaar option and click on that link
- A new page of eAadhaar download page will open in that you will need to enter your Aadhaar Number, Enrolment Number or VID by selecting the appropriate options
- Solve the captcha security code and click on the Send OTP button or if you have mAadhaar app installed on your phone then you can also make use of TOTP option
- Enter the received OTP Code or displayed TOTP and take a short survey which is displayed below
- Once answering the short survey, just scroll down the page and click on verify and download button
- Your eAadhaar PDF file will immediately start downloading
- You can open the downloaded eAadhaar PDF File using PDF Reader software, on opening the e-Aadhaar card PDF File it will prompt you to enter the password, the password to open your e-Aadhar Card PDF will be your first four letters of the name in the capital followed by a year of birth.
- You can print out your e-Aadhar Card PDF File and start using it.
That’s it this is how you can get Aadhar Card in Tatkal.