Is it possible to generate or download Aadhar PDF without Mobile Number or without OTP by biometric?
Yes, In case resident doesn’t have valid mobile number added or registered with Aadhaar Card than still he or she can download Aadhaar Card Online. With the help of biometrics, e-Aadhaar PDF File can be downloaded and printed. So how the process works on downloading Aadhaar PDF by biometrics, we will be going to discuss in this post.
This method of downloading Aadhaar PDF by Biometrics is very useful for those who have lost their mobile number which was linked or no mobile number was linked with Aadhaar etc.
Process to Download Aadhaar PDF by Biometric when No Mobile Number is registered
- Downloading and Printing Aadhaar PDF by biometrics is not possible online, for that you will have to visit nearest Aadhaar Center Seva Kendra.
- Take your Aadhaar details like Aadhaar Number and Enrollment Number along with you while visiting Center.
- Provide your Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrolment Number to the Operator.
- The Operator will enter your UID or EID Number in the Print Aadhaar Software and will take your fingerprint for confirmation.
- If the biometrics that is fingerprints matches with existing data than the authentication will get successful and your e-Aadhaar PDF will start downloading.
- Than the operator can take print of your e-Aadhaar PDF or even if needed you can take copy of it on your pen drive or USB drive.
That’s it this is how one can easily download Aadhaar PDF by biometrics even when mobile number is not registered.