Aadhaar Card can be downloaded from any part of the world if you have your Aadhaar Details available with you. You might be working overseas and need might emerge for Aadhaar Card any point of time, so at such time you can easily access the UIDAI Website and download your Digital Copy of your Aadhaar Card.
So today in this post we will guide you on how to download Aadhaar Card while overseas or abroad.
Table of Contents
Requirements to Download Aadhaar Card while Overseas
- To download your Aadhar Card while overseas you will need your Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrolment Number.
- You will also need Aadhaar Registered Mobile Number to receive OTP.
So now let’s proceed with the process to download Aadhaar Card while Overseas.
Process on How to Download Aadhaar Card while Overseas
- From your web-browser visit e-Aadhaar UIDAI site by going to //eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- From the first option, I have Enrolment ID or Aadhaar select which-ever number you have available with you.
- Then enter your full name, pin code as per your Aadhaar Card.
- Solve the captcha image by entering the same in
enterabove image text.
- If you have entered your enrollment id than you will have to enter a mobile number to receive OTP on that number or if you have entered Aadhaar Number then you will receive OTP on your registered Aadhaar Mobile Number.
- So now just click on get one-time password and enter the received one-time password on your registered mobile number in enter OTP field.
- And hit on Validate and download button.
- Your e-Aadhaar Card PDF will begin the download, once the file successfully gets downloaded just open the file with any PDF Reader Software.
- You will be prompted to enter a
passwordto open your e-Aadhaar Card PDF, just enter your postal pin code to open your e-Aadhaar Card PDF.
That’s it this is how easily you can download your Aadhaar Card while overseas from any part of the world like UAE, Dubai, USA, London, UK, Australia, Africa, China, Russia, Indonesia, Egypt, Brazil, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Canada, etc.