To check Aadhar Card Status you will need Enrolment ID (EID). And in case if you have lost or misplaced the Enrolment ID (EID) you can use this method on how to Check Aadhar Card Status by Name and Date of Birth which is mentioned below in detail.
So now let’s get started on how to Check Aadhar Card Status by Name and Date of Birth, the first thing which you will need to check status of your Aadhaar will be your Aadhar Enrolment ID. You can get back your lost or misplaced Aadhar Enrolment Number by following below process.
Receive your lost Aadhar Enrolment No (EID) by Full Name, Email, and Mobile Number
- To retrieve your lost Aadhar Enrolment Number you will need full name, email id or mobile number. So to start recover process from your web browser visit Find UID/ EID by going to //resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Once you are on page from first option you want to receive your lost Aadhaar No (UID) or Enrolment No (EID) select Enrolment No (EID).
- Then enter your full name, email id or mobile number as you had provided while enrolling for Aadhar. And then solve the captcha by entering the text shown in image in below enter the security code and click on get OTP button.
- You will receive one time password on your mobile number through SMS, just enter the received OTP in Enter OTP field and click on verify OTP button.
- You will instantly receive your Aadhar Enrolment Number through SMS or your email address.
Now you know your Enrolment Number (EID), so now you can carry on with checking status of your Aadhar Status.
Step by Step Process on How to Check Aadhar Card Status by Name and Date of Birth
- To check Aadhar Card Status by Name and Date of Birth visit Check Aadhar Status by going to //resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- In Enrolment ID you will have to enter the Enrolment ID which you have recovered through SMS, just enter the 14 digit enrolment number and the 14 digit date and time of enrolment.
- Then solve the captcha by entering the text shown in image in below Enter the security code field and click on check status button.
- Your Status of Aadhaar Application will be showed in next screen.
This is how easily you can Check Aadhar Card Status by Name and Date of Birth.