To check Aadhar Card Status you will need Enrolment ID (EID). And in case if you have lost or misplaced the Enrolment ID (EID) you can use this method on how to check Aadhar Card Status by Name and date of birth which is mentioned below in detail.
So now let’s get started on how to check Aadhaar status by Name and date of birth, the first thing which you will need to check the status of your Aadhaar will be your Aadhar Enrolment ID. You can get back your lost or misplaced Aadhar Enrolment Number by following the below process.
The process of checking Aadhaar Status by name and date of birth is divided into two stages, the first stage will be to recover your lost Aadhaar Enrolment ID or Aadhaar and the second stage will be checking the status of your Aadhaar by using Aadhaar Enrollment ID or Aadhaar.
Table of Contents
Receive your lost Aadhar Enrolment No (EID) by Full Name, Email, and Mobile Number
- To retrieve your lost Aadhar Enrolment Number you will need a full name, email id or mobile number. So to start the recovery process from your web browser visit official Aadhaar Website https://uidai.gov.in/
- On the UIDAI Website homepage, you will find an option Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID
- Just click on Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID
- Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID/UID will open a new page, from the first option you want to receive your lost Aadhaar No (UID) or Enrolment No (EID) select Enrolment No (EID)
- Then enter your full name, email id or mobile number as you had provided while enrolling for Aadhar. And then solve the captcha by entering the text shown in the image in below enter the security code and click on the Send OTP button or Enter TOTP button if you have the mAadhaar App installed on your phone
- You will receive a one-time-password on your mobile number through SMS or on your email address, just enter the received OTP in the enter OTP field and click on the login button.
- You will instantly receive your Aadhar Enrolment Number through SMS or your email address.
Now you know your Enrolment Number (EID), so now you can carry on with checking the status of your Aadhaar.
Step by Step Process on How to Check Aadhaar Card Status By Name and Date of Birth
The below process to check status is only for a new application of Aadhaar and Aadhaar update done at Enrolment/Update Center
To check Aadhar Card Status by Name and Date of Birth visit official Aadhaar webpage https://uidai.gov.in/
On the homepage just search out for Check Aadhaar Status and click on that option
A new page will open of Check Aadhaar Status in which you will need to enter your Enrolment ID (EID) and time of enrolment. However, entering date and time is optional but 14 Digit ENO is mandatory
Once entering 14 Digits ENO, solve the captcha security code by entering the text which you can see in the image and click on the check status button
Your Status of Aadhaar Application will be displayed on the next page
If your Aadhaar has been generated then it will show message “Congratulations! Your Aadhaar is Generated! Your Aadhaar will be sent to your Aadhaar registered address. Meanwhile, you can download an electronic copy (e-Aadhaar).”
If your Aadhaar application is rejected then it will show message “This enrolment has been rejected AS duplicate. Please DO NOT REENROL AND USE your matching enrolment number displayed below TO CHECK your Aadhaar Status. IN CASE matching enrolment number IS NOT displayed below, you may USE “Retrieve Lost EID/UID” service ON our website OR CALL 1947 FOR more details.”
Step by Step Process to Check Aadhaar Address Update Status done Online by Name and Date of Birth
To check your Aadhaar Address Update Status which was done online from UIDAI Website, just visit official UIDAI Website https://uidai.gov.in/
Just click on the option Check online address update status
A new page of check update status will open, in that page, you will need to enter your 12 digits Aadhaar Number, enter URN or SRN, solve the captcha security code and click on the check status button
On the next page your Aadhaar Address Update Status will be displayed
If your update request for address update is rejected then it will show “Your request has been rejected due to inconsistency in your application. Please update again with the correct details. Reject reason: Data mismatch in document and update request”
If your update request for address update is approved then it will show message “Your Aadhaar has been generated. While your Aadhaar is being printed and posted to you, please download eAadhaar from www.UIDAI.gov.in”
This is how easily you can Check Aadhar Card Status by Name and Date of Birth.