Aadhar Card Fingerprint Update can be done in various circumstances like when a child attains age of 5 years, when a resident attains age of 15 years, when aadhar card fingerprint doesn’t matches, or after any events like accidents, diseases which leads to biometric exception.
So during such occasion how you can get your fingerprint updated in Aadhaar Card let’s find out.
Procedure on Aadhar Card Fingerprint Update
- To update your Aadhaar Card Fingerprint i.e. biometric data you will have to visit Aadhaar Card Kendra and it can’t be done online.
- So to get your Aadhaar Card Fingerprint Update you will have to fill Aadhaar Card Correction form by clicking here.
- Fill all the details asked in the form and enclose photocopies of documents like proof of identity, proof of address, and proof of birth.
- Locate nearest Aadhaar Card Center and visit it.
- Hand over the form with photocopies of documents to the Aadhaar Operator and ask him that you want to update your fingerprints.
- The operator will enter your demographic details in the Client Software and will capture your biometric details like Fingerprint for update.
- Once the process completes you will be handed over Acknowledgement of Receipt which will contain Update Request Number (URN).
- You can use that Update Request Number (URN) to track the status of your update.
Once your Aadhar Card Fingerprint Update request gets processed you will get intimated via SMS and email.