Biometric Data in Aadhaar includes Iris, Fingerprints and Facial Photograph. If a need arises to update any of these Biometric Data in Aadhaar like once you attain 5 years of age, 15 years or due to accidents, diseases leading to biometric exception, or when aadhar card fingerprint not matches.
So today in this post we will guide you on how to get your Aadhar Card Biometric Update Online.
Procedure Aadhar Card Biometric Update Online
To update your Aadhar Card Biometric details you will have to visit Aadhaar Enrolment Center and it can’t be done Online in any manner.
- So to get your Aadhaar Card Biometric Data first of all you will need to fill Aadhaar Card Update or Correction Form by clicking here.
- Once you download the form just fill the form with valid details and enclose photocopy of supported documents along with your Aadhaar Card Photocopy.
- Once you have form and documents ready with you, find out nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
- Walk in to Aadhaar Enrolment Center, submit the form with documents to the Aadhaar Enrollment Agency Operator.
- The operator will feed all your demographic details in Aadhar Client Software and will take your new photograph, fingerprint, thumb print and iris for biometric update.
- Once the process is completed you will be provided Aadhaar Acknowledgement Receipt which will contain Update Request Number (URN).
- With Update Request Number (URN) you can easily track the status of your Aadhar Card Biometric Update Request. Once Aadhar Card Biometric Update Request gets processed you will be notified via SMS or email.
This is how easily you can get your Aadhar Card Biometric Update Online.