UIDAI’s website www uidai gov in is a one-stop portal to check Aadhaar Card Status, by visiting www.uidai.gov.in you can easily trace the status of your Aadhar Card.
Whether you have applied for a new Aadhaar Card or Aadhaar Correction/ Update, you can easily track the status of it by visiting the portal. To check the status of your Aadhaar Enrolment or Update, there isn’t any requirement that you should have a mobile phone number linked with your Aadhaar. Even without having a mobile phone number linked with Aadhaar you can track the status of your Aadhaar Enrolment or Update. So today in this post we will guide you out on how to check your Aadhaar Card Status via www.uidai.gov.in.
Table of Contents
www uidai gov in Card Status – New Aadhaar Application/ Enrolment and Update done offline
If It has been quite long applying for Aadhaar Card or updating your Aadhaar from Seva Kendra, then you can know the status of your Aadhaar Application in one go. But to check your Aadhaar Card Status you will need your Aadhaar Enrollment Number which will be printed on your Aadhaar Enrollment Receipt or enrolment update slip which you were been provided after enrolling for Aadhaar Card or after update of Aadhaar. If in case if you don’t have that Aadhaar Enrollment Receipt or enrolment slip with you any more than you can find out your Aadhaar EID by clicking here.
- To check if your Aadhaar is generated or not just visit official UIDAI website www.uidai.gov.in
- From the homepage of UIDAI, just click on the link Check Aadhaar Status
- On clicking the link, Check Aadhaar Status page will open
- Once you are on check your Aadhaar Card Status page, just enter your 28 digit Aadhaar Enrollment ID which will be mentioned on top of your acknowledgment slip containing 14 digit enrolment number (1234/12345/12345) and the 14 digit date and time (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss) of enrolment. These 28 digits together form your Enrolment ID (EID). However entering the 14 Digit ENO is mandatory to track the status, and entering the date and time are optional
- Solve the captcha code by entering the security code which you can see in the image and click on the check status button
- On the next page, it will display the status of your Aadhaar Card Application
If your Aadhaar has been generated then the status will be displayed as “Congratulations! Your Aadhaar is Generated!”
If your Aadhaar has been rejected then it will display a message “This enrolment has been rejected AS duplicate. Please DO NOT REENROL AND USE your matching enrolment number displayed below TO CHECK your Aadhaar Status. IN CASE matching enrolment number IS NOT displayed below, you may USE “Retrieve Lost EID/UID” service ON our website OR CALL 1947 FOR more details.”
If your Aadhaar is still under process then it will show “Under Process”
So this is how www uidai gov in card status page can help you out to check your Aadhaar Card Status for new enrollment as well as for updates done from Seva Kendra or enrolment center or post offices or bank.
www uidai gov in Check your Aadhaar Card Status of Update or Correction done Online
If you have recently updated your Aadhaar Card Address Online then you can track that status, but to track your Aadhaar Correction or Update Status which was done online there is a separate method and separate option on UIDAI’s official website.
So to track your Aadhaar Card Update or Correction Status you will need your 12 digits Aadhaar Number and 14 Digit URN which means Update Request Number or 10 digit SRN which you were provided after updating your Aadhaar Card. The Update Request Number or SRN will be mentioned on the Aadhaar Update Receipt or Acknowledgement which was generated after updating your Aadhaar Details Online
- To check your Aadhaar Update Status just visit www.uidai.gov.in
- On the homepage of UIDAI, just click on the link Check online address update status
- A new page will open of Check Update Status, in which you will need to fill your 12 digits Aadhaar Number and then in below field Enter URN or SRN, select from URN or SRN and enter the details
- Enter the 14 Digit URN or 10 Digit SRN, solve the captcha security code and click on the check status button
- On the next page, your Aadhaar Address Update Status will be displayed.
That’s it this is how easily you can check your Aadhaar Card Status with the help of www uidai gov in website