www.uidai.gov.in Is one stop portal to check Aadhaar Card Status, by visiting www.uidai.gov.in you can easily trace status of your Aadhar Card Status. Whether you have applied for new Aadhaar Card or Aadhaar Correction, you can easily track the status of it by visiting the portal. So today in this post we will guide you out on how to check your Aadhaar Card Status via www.uidai.gov.in.
www.uidai.gov.in Check your Aadhaar Card Status – New Aadhaar Application
If It has been quite long applying for Aadhaar Card than you can let know the status of your Aadhaar Application in one go. But to check your Aadhaar Card Status you will need your Aadhaar Enrollment Number which will be printed on your Aadhaar Enrollment Receipt which you had given after enrolling for Aadhaar Card. If in case if you don’t have that Aadhaar Enrollment Receipt with you any more than you can find out your Aadhaar EID by clicking here.
- To check if your Aadhaar is generated or not just visit www.uidai.gov.in from //resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status
- Once you are on check your Aadhaar Card Status page, just enter in your 28 digit Aadhaar Enrollment ID which will be mentioned on top of your acknowledgement slip containing 14 digit enrolment number (1234/12345/12345) and the 14 digit date and time (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss) of enrolment. These 28 digits together form your Enrolment ID (EID).
- Solve the captcha code by entering the security code which you can see in the image and click on check status button.
- On next page it will display status of your Aadhaar Card Application in the form whether your Aadhaar is generated, under process or rejected.
So this is how www.uidai.gov.in can help you out to check your Aadhaar Card Status.
www.uidai.gov.in Check your Aadhaar Card Status – Aadhaar Update or Correction
If you have recently updated your Aadhaar Card than you can also track that status, but to track your Aadhaar Correction or Update Status there is separate method and separate option in www.uidai.gov.in.
So to track your Aadhaar Card Update or Correction Status you will need URN which means Update Request Number which you has provided after updating your Aadhaar Card. The Update Request Number will be mentioned on the Aadhaar Update Receipt which you were provided after updating your Aadhaar Details.
- To check your Aadhaar Update Status just visit www.uidai.gov.in from //ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status
- Enter in your Aadhaar Number and in below field enter URN (Update Request Number), solve the captcha and click on get status button.
- On next page your Aadhaar Update Status will be displayed.
That’s it this is how easily you can check your Aadhaar Card Status by visiting www.uidai.gov.in.