Residents who are having queries and complains regarding Aadhaar can now log a complaint online. UIDAI has introduced a facility keeping in mind difficulty of public to address suggestions and complaints about Aadhaar.
Resident can file complaints related to operator and enrolment agencies or if Aadhaar not generated. So today in this post we will explain, when you have any query, complaint, or problem regarding Aadhaar than in such condition where and how to file complaint related to Aadhaar.
Procedure on Where and How to File Complaint Related to Aadhaar
- To file a complaint visit Grievance Center log a complaint by going to //resident.uidai.gov.in/web/resident/file-complaint
- Once you are there on the page in the Register a Complaint form you will have to fill in your details like your enrollment id, personal details and contact like name, email, mobile number, pin code, village/ town/ city, select the complaint type from Operator/ Enrolment Agency and from category select from rude operator, operator denying enrolment, acknowledgement receipt not provided, form not available, operator staff not helpful, inadequate facilities in premises, operator entering incorrect data despite being alerted, agency not available despite of listing on UIDAI website, or corruption (select whichever category which suits your complaint) and in below remark field write the complaint.
- Once you are finished writing the complaint, solve the security code and submit the complaint.
- Once submitting the complaint, a complaint id will be generated. This complaint id will be very useful for you to track the status of your complaint.
- That’s it you have successfully submitted your complaint and you will soon get response or resolution to your complaint.
- Alternatively if you are not comfortable with this method of filing complaint you can also email them your complaint or query at [email protected] or call them by dialing 1947.
This is how now you can easily file complaint related to Aadhaar and get your problems solved related to Aadhaar.
Leave a Reply