You can Win Rs.50,000/- Cash on Sharing Your Aadhaar Film, it film could be regarding what is Aadhaar and how it is changing India.
My Aadhaar Film Contest Eligibility
- The Contest is open to the residents of India only.
- Non-Aadhaar holders are not eligible to participate.
My Aadhaar Film Duration
- The validity of this campaign begins at 00:00 on July 10, 2017 and ends at 23:59 on August 23, 2017. (i.e. 45 days)
How to participate in My Aadhaar Film?
- Make a short film on Aadhaar about the project, its impact, perception of people and their expectation from Aadhaar.
- Entries must be submitted online via modes as described in the next point. No physical copy will be accepted at any of the UIDAI offices.
- To send us the video film, Upload the video to YouTube OR Google Drive OR Online File Sharing (e.g. WeTransfer, SendSpace, DropBox, JumpShare, Hightail etc.)
- Send the video link by Email to [email protected] OR via private message on Facebook/@AadhaarOfficial OR Twitter/@UIDAI .
- Entries should be in MP4, AVI, FLV, WMV, MPEG or MOV video format ONLY and should be in full HD resolution (1920×1080 px).
- All the contestants must positively send in their entries for this contest along with the details like Aadhaar Number (participant’s), Name as on Aadhaar, Contact address, A confirmation (ONLY Yes/No. Bank details not required) that, their Aadhaar is linked to a bank account.
My Aadhaar Film DOs
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Only individual entries will be accepted. Team entries will not be accepted.
- Submitted video must be based on true story of either the contestant or his/her acquaintance and cannot be excessively corrected or improved by another person. This does not rule out input or assistance from others but does exclude group entries.
- Length of the video should not be more than 5 minutes. It may contain animation or real shooting describing Aadhaar and how it changed their lives.
- Video can either be in Hindi or English Only.
My Aadhaar Film Don’ts
- Any entry or submission shared as a public Tweet/ Post or Comment on UIDAI’s official social media pages will be deemed invalid. Only submission made by private message will be considered for evaluation, provided it meets conditions described in this document.
- Audio and Video quality should match full HD standards as explained above so as to avoid disqualification.
- Use of Plagiarism will not be appreciated and such entry will be regarded invalid.
- Please do not mention or show your/anyone’s Aadhaar number or direct contact information in the submitted article. Such entries will be deemed invalid.
- Sharing of details such as Name, Contact number, Aadhaar number and a confirmation in Yes/No that your Aadhaar is linked to your bank account at the time of submission is mandatory; without which the entry will be deemed invalid.
My Aadhaar Film Restrictions
- Your entry shall not contain any content that is derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious or unnecessarily violent, profane, or pornographic.
- Promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the Foregoing); promotes any activity that may appear unsafe or dangerous.
- Is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group.
- Appears to duplicate any other submitted Entries.
- Defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people, companies, or organizations.
- Contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission.
My Aadhaar Film Evaluation
- After the last date, all eligible entries, received during the Contest Period, will be evaluated by a panel of judges.
- Evaluation will be based on the following criteria like Message(s) being communicated, Uniqueness of work and use of language, Creativity, Once video selection is completed, and the Finalists will be contacted through email by Oct 10, 2017
- If you have not been contacted by this date, you may assume that your video has not been short listed.
Winners Selection of My Aadhaar Film
- The UIDAI’s discretion is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- All winners will be notified by email and results will be posted on the Social Media Platforms.
- Results will be posted on UIDAI’s official Social Media Platforms.
- All the contestants must give consent to the use of their information submitted, for advertising purposes in any and all media, including online announcements, without additional compensation.
My Aadhaar Film Prizes
- Top 3 films will be awarded a cash prize of 50,000/ and the next 10 films will get a prize of 20,000/
- The Prize money will be sent to Aadhaar linked bank account only.
- Prizes are nontransferable.
- Result will be posted on Social Media on Oct 2, 2017
My Aadhaar Film General Conditions
- The action of sharing the short film does not guarantee a winning.
- UIDAI employees or employees of any of its vendor agencies may participate in the contest. However, their entries will only be rewarded with participation or appreciation certificate and no prizes will be awarded to such entries.
- Participation in the contest itself means that the contestant agrees to the terms and conditions as laid out in this document.
- The contestant also gives consent to UIDAI to use his/her name, and/or video or parts thereof in any merchandise, advertisements, educational materials or publicity carried out or produced by UIDAI without further notice or compensation.
- UIDAI can publish or decline to publish, or use or decline to use, any submitted story from #MyAadhaarFilm Contest in any form it deems fit.
- Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the contest.
- It is mandatory for all the participants to have an Aadhaar linked bank account for hassle-free and fair disbursement of prize amount, if selected as a winning entry. If you do not have your Aadhaar linked to your bank account and you wish to participate and showcase your talent on a national level, you can still participate by linking your Aadhaar with your respective bank account until the result of the said contest is out i.e, 10th September 2017. In such cases, the contestant needs to inform UIDAI with a confirmation that his/ her Aadhaar is now linked to a bank account.
- UIDAI is not responsible for any errors or omissions in advertising this contest.
- This contest will run in accordance with these contest rules, subject to amendment by UIDAI.
- UIDAI reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify, postpone or terminate this contest or the rules at any time in its sole discretion and without any prior notice.