Aadhaar has touched many lives, so you can now share those stories from your or someone you knows life and you can win upto Rs.20,000/- Cash Prize.
#AadhaarMakesItEasy Success Story based Aadhaar Contest Terms and Conditions
Eligibility for Participating in Contest Aadhaar Makes It Easy
- The Contest is open to all residents of India.
- Only Aadhaar Card holders are eligible to participate.
Duration of Contest #AadhaarMakesItEasy
- The validity of contest beings from 10th July 2017 00:00 and ends at 9th August 2017 23:59 (30 days).
How to Participate in Aadhaar Makes It Easy?
- Entries must be submitted online via modes described in Sl. No
- No physical copy will be accepted at any of the UIDAI offices.
- Stories can only be uploaded in Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx) OR PDF format (.pdf) OR Link to a published blog article (publishing date should be after contest start date and before contest end-date)
- And sent it through a private message on Facebook/Twitter OR email to [email protected]
- Submissions in the form of Google Docs (.gdoc), Pages documents (.pages) or other word processor formats are not acceptable. Note: If we are unable to find or open your essay file ( owing to either an incorrect format or upload error), your entry may be declared invalid.
- For submissions, one needs to write a detailed article on Aadhaar and the way it is changing lives of people with suitable examples, facts and figures and send the link to us via a private message on Facebook/Twitter or email to [email protected] with your name titled as author of the same article. The said article should be an original article and should have been published during the period of the said contest i.e. between July 10, 2017 to August 09, 2017 only.
- Word limit for the article is between 200 to 500 words.
- All the contestants must positively send in their entries for this contest along with the details like Aadhaar Number (participant’s), Name as on Aadhaar, Contact address, a confirmation (ONLY Yes/No. Bank details not required) that their Aadhaar is linked to a bank account.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Only individual entries will be accepted. Team entries will not be accepted.
- Submitted story must be based on true story of either the contestant or his/her acquaintance.
- Word limit for submitted story or blog article should be 200 to 500 words. It should describe how Aadhaar changed their lives and impact of Aadhaar as an identity platform in the story which may include real-life examples. The participant may use photographs/ illustrations to support the story. (These should be original work ONLY. Any liability arising about Copyright of the images used shall be with the author/ publisher ONLY).
- Story can either be in Hindi or English only.
Aadhaar Makes It Easy Don’ts
- Any entry or submission shared as a public Tweet/ Post or Comment on UIDAI’s official social media pages will be deemed invalid. Only submission made by private message will be considered for evaluation, provided it meets conditions described in this document.
- Use of Plagiarism will not be appreciated and such entry will be deemed invalid.
- Please do not mention or show your/anyone’s Aadhaar number or direct contact information in the submitted article. Such entries will be deemed invalid.
- Sharing of details such as Name, Contact number, Aadhaar number and a confirmation in Yes/No that your Aadhaar is linked to your bank account at the time of submission is mandatory; without which the entry will be deemed invalid.
- In case the participant’s Aadhaar is not linked to a bank account, please refer to Point No. ‘i’ in General Terms & Conditions mentioned below.
Aadhaar Makes It Easy Restrictions
Your entry shall not contain any content that:
- is derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious or unnecessarily violent, profane, or pornographic.
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promotes any activity that may appear unsafe or dangerous.
- is obscene or offensive; endorses any form of hate or hate group.
- Appears to duplicate any other submitted Entries.
- Defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people, companies, or organizations.
- contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without permission.
Aadhaar Makes It Easy Evaluation
- After the last date, all eligible entries, received during the Contest Period, will be evaluated by the evaluation committee.
- The evaluation will be based on the following criteria:
- Message(s) being communicated
- Uniqueness of work & use of language
- Correctness of information
- The Finalists will be contacted through email/ message by Sept 15, 2017. If you have not been contacted by this date, you may assume that your work has not been short-listed.
Aadhaar Makes It Easy Winners Selection
- UIDAI’s discretion is final and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Results will be posted on UIDAI’s official Social Media Platforms.
- All winners will be notified by email or by private message on relevant social media platform.
- Contest participation by default would mean that the participant gives consent to the use of their information submitted, for advertising purposes in any and all media, including online media, without additional compensation.
Aadhaar Makes It Easy Prizes
- Top five success stories/ blog articles will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 20,000/-while the next 20 success stories/ blog articles will get a prize of 5,000/-.
- Prize money will be sent to Aadhaar linked bank account only.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- Result will be posted on Social Media by Sep 10 ,2017.
Aadhaar Makes It Easy General Conditions
- The action of sharing the success story/blog writing does not guarantee a winning.
- UIDAI employees or employees of any of its vendor agencies may participate in the contest. However, their entries will only be rewarded with participation or appreciation certificate and no prizes will be awarded to such entries.
- Participation in the contest itself means that the contestant agrees to the terms and conditions as laid out in this document.
- By participating the contestant also undertakes that he/she is the original author of the article and the information used in the article is correct and factual.
- The contestant also gives consent to UIDAI to use his/her name, and/or story or parts thereof in any merchandise, advertisements, educational materials or publicity carried out or produced by UIDAI without further notice or compensation.
- UIDAI can publish or decline to publish, or use or decline to use, any submitted story from #AadhaarMakesItEasy Contest in any form it deems fit.
- Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the contest.
- It is mandatory for all the participants to have an Aadhaar linked bank accountfor hassle-free and fair disbursement of prize amount, if selected as a winning entry. If you do not have your Aadhaar linked to your bank account and you wish to participate and showcase your talent on a national level, you can still participate by linking your Aadhaar with your respective bank account until the result of the said contest is out i.e, 10th September 2017. In such cases, the contestant needs to inform UIDAI with a confirmation that his/ her Aadhaar is now linked to a bank account.
- UIDAI is not responsible for any errors or omissions in advertising this contest. This contest will run in accordance with these contest rules, subject to amendment by UIDAI.
- UIDAI reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify, postpone or terminate this contest or the rules at any time in its sole discretion and without any prior notice