Your mobile network would be any one but the re-verification by Phone Call can be done by dialing a central number that is 14546.
The process of linking Aadhaar Number with Mobile has become very easy by introduction of new method of verification that is by calling central number 14546 from any mobile network. Earlier to link Aadhaar with Mobile the customer or subscriber used to visit the store or retailer, but now the IVR option allows you to link or re-verify your mobile number with Aadhaar from Home.
The new deadline given by DoT to verify mobile number with Aadhaar is 31st March 2018.
Below is the complete process which will explain you how to link Aadhaar with Mobile by Phone Call regardless any network you are in.
Regardless Any Network How to Link Aadhaar with Mobile by Phone Call – Process
- Keep your Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number which needs to be re-verified and mobile number registered with Aadhaar handy with you.
- Dial IVRS Mobile verification toll free number 14546 from mobile number which needs to be re-verified.
- IVRS will ask you to select preferred language with which you are comfortable, so just select language as per your preference.
- Next it will ask you whether you are a NRI or Indian by nationality, so if you are Indian Nationality Press 1 and if your Foreign Nationality Press 2.
- Further it will ask you to provide consent by pressing 1, to re-verify your mobile number with Aadhaar under Aadhaar Act 2016.
- Once you provide the consent, you will be asked to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number.
- IVRS will repeat your Aadhaar Number which was entered by you, so just confirm it by pressing 1.
- One time password that is OTP will be sent on your Aadhaar Registered Mobile Number.
- You will have to enter in received OTP and proceed further.
By this was regardless any network you can easily link Aadhaar with Mobile by Phone Call that is IVRS.
Toll free IVRS Number for verifying mobile with Aadhaar is same for all network operators like Idea, Airtel, Aircel, Tata Docomo, Vodafone (Formerly known as BPL, Hutch), MTNL, BSNL, Reliance Jio, MTS, Dolphin, T24, Telenor (Formerly known as Uninor), etc. So if you want to get your mobile verified with Aadhaar than dial in the IVRS Number and get it verified instantly.