Order Aadhaar Reprint is a newly launched service by UIDAI, which allows Aadhaar holders to request reprint of their Aadhaar from Official UIDAI Portal at nominal charge.
Why Order Aadhaar Reprint Service is Useful?
With the launch of Order Aadhaar Reprint Service, now there is no need to visit cybercafé or print center to get your Aadhaar Copy Printed. You can easily request for reprint of your Aadhaar from UIDAI portal as it would be one of the safest and secure mode of requesting print of your Aadhaar.
Who can use this Order Aadhaar Reprint Service?
You may use this service of Order Aadhaar Reprint by UIDAI incase if you have still not received your Original Aadhaar Card Letter, in case of misplace or loss of Original Aadhaar Letter, or due to Aadhaar Update etc. Any of the Aadhaar Holder who wishes that he needs an Aadhaar Card Copy Can use this service and get their Aadhaar Print Delivered at their Door Step.
Are there any Charges for Aadhaar Reprint Service or is it Free of Cost Service?
Aadhaar Reprint Service is not a free of cost service, but to order Aadhaar reprint the Aadhaar Holder will have to pay a nominal fee of ₹50 which is inclusive of GST & speed post charges.
Process on How to Order Aadhaar Reprint via UIDAI Aadhaar Online Services Portal
Requirements to Order Aadhaar Reprint:
First of all to order Aadhaar Reprint you should have Aadhaar Number issued for yourself. Incase if you are not yet enrolled for Aadhaar or if your Aadhaar is still not generated then you cannot request Aadhaar Reprint using Order Aadhaar reprint Service.
To Order Aadhaar Reprint you should have your Aadhaar Number or Virtual ID, and registered mobile number which is linked with your Aadhaar Number. If your mobile number is not updated in your Aadhaar then you can still use this service to request reprint of your Aadhaar by entering non registered mobile number to receive otp.
- Visit UIDAI Official Portal by entering UR: //uidai.gov.in/ in your web browser.
- From Aadhaar Online Service > Aadhaar Enrolment Section just click on Order Aadhaar reprint.
- Order Aadhaar Reprint will open, in which you will have to enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Virtual ID (VID).
- Solve the security code and click on send otp if you have registered mobile number linked with your Aadhaar, in case if you don’t have mobile number linked with your Aadhaar then you can select “request otp If you do not have a registered mobile number, please check in the box” and you will be asked to enter new mobile number on which you want to receive otp.
- Alternatively if you have mAadhaar App Installed and configured on your phone then you can even select TOTP option checkbox.
- Enter the received otp or TOTP, accept the terms and conditions by checking in the box and click on submit button.
- On next page your Aadhaar Preview will be displayed showing photo, name, address, dob, gender.
- Verify your Aadhaar Details and just click on make payment button.
- You would be then redirected to payment gateway portal, just make the payment and you would be directed to payment success page.
- Reprinted Aadhaar Letter will be handed over to India Post within 5 working days for delivery to your registered address via speed post.
That’s it, this is how one can easily get their Aadhaar Letter reprint’s officially printed from UIDAI, delivered at the doorstep.