Have you lost your Aadhar Number or have forgot to carry and don’t remember your Aadhaar? If yes then we will be going to give you best solution for your query with which you would be easily able to retrieve your Aadhaar Number Online.
First of all the main requirement to get your lost Aadhar Easily Online is, you should have a valid mobile number or email id linked to your Aadhaar Card. If you have mobile number or email id, linked with your Aadhaar then you can easily retrieve your Aadhaar Number by using your Aadhaar registered mobile number or email.
Below are the steps which will explain you in a brief way to get your lost Aadhar Easily Online using your registered mobile number or email id.
Lost your Aadhar? Steps on How to Get Aadhar Easily Online using your Registered Mobile Number or Email Id
- To retrieve your lost Aadhar Number or Enrolment Number, visit Retrieve EID/UID by visiting //resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Select whether you want to retrieve your Aadhaar Number or Enrolment Number, and enter your full name, registered email id or registered mobile number.
- Solve the captcha image and click on send otp button.
- You will instantly receive one time password on your registered mobile or email id (whichever details you had entered).
- Enter the otp code received in enter otp field and click on submit button.
- Your Aadhar Number or Enrolment Number will be sent to your mobile number or registered mobile number as per your selection.
- Now you know your Aadhaar Number or Enrolment Number, so now you can download your Aadhaar Card Digital Copy Online if needed.
Note down that this service to recover lost Aadhar Online using your mobile number or email id, works only if you have added your email id or mobile number to your Aadhaar Data.
In-case if you don’t have mobile number or email registered with your Aadhar Card then you should get it updated or registered by visiting nearest Aadhaar Kendra Center In Bank or Post Office. No documents are required to be submitted for Mobile and Email update, it is done via biometric authentication.