This is very possible situation where most of the people might have lost Aadhar Card and now they might be in problem on how to get new one.
Aadhar Card is Unique ID Card which is accepted as Proof of Identity and Proof of Address, it is been mostly asked everywhere regularly. So holding Aadhar Card is a must, so today in this tutorial we will guide you on your query Lost Aadhar Card How to Get New One.
Procedure on Lost Aadhar Card How to Get New One
To get your Aadhar Card back you will need details like your Aadhar Enrolment Number (EID) or Aadhar Number (UID). If you have this number available with you than you can easily get your Aadhar Card back, and suppose if you don’t have this details available with you than still you can get your Aadhaar Card but you will have to follow one more extra step to get back your new Aadhaar Card.
So now let’s get started with on how to get aadhar card back.
- From your internet browser just visit Aadhar Download Portal by going to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- On e-Aadhar Download Portal, from first option select from I have enrolment id or Aadhar (depending on which number you have).
- In below field enter the number and then fill in details like Full Name, Pin Code (all these details should be entered correctly as you had provided while enrolling for Aadhar). Than solve the captcha by entering the same text displayed in image in below Enter Image Text field.
- Just click on get one time password button, you will receive one time password on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the received code in enter otp field and click on validate and download.
- Your e-Aadhaar Card PDF File will start downloading, once the PDF file download completes just open the file via Adobe PDF Reader or any other PDF Reader Software.
- On opening the file you will be prompted to enter password, the password will be your postal code.
- Now you can take out a printout of your e-Aadhar Card PDF File, and use the copy of it same as original ones. This copy of e-Aadhar Card PDF will be equally valid as Aadhaar Card Letter.
Suppose if you don’t have Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrolment Number with you than before following the above process you will have to recover your UID or EID Number. So how to recover the UID or EID you will get to know by following below process.
Process on How to get your lost Aadhar Number or Enrolment Number
- To recover your lost Aadhar Number or Enrolment Number just visit Retrieve Lost UID/EID page by going to https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- From Retrieve Lost UID/EID page first option select UID/EID You want to retrieve your lost: UID or EID, select any of the option which you want to recover.
- And fill in personal details like Full Name, Email id or mobile number (these details should be matched as you had given while enrolling for Aadhar).
- Next solve the captcha by entering the same words you can see in image in below enter security code field and click on send one time password.
- You will receive one time password on mobile number or email id, so just enter that otp in enter otp field and click on verify otp button.
- You will receive your UID or EID Number on your email id or mobile number instantly. Now you can use these details to download your Lost Aadhaar Card Copy by following above method on Lost Aadhar Card How to Get New One.