Linking Aadhaar is now mandatory with various products and services like bank accounts, mobile numbers, PAN, investment accounts, insurance policies, credit cards etc. UIDAI allows residents to carry out various essential Aadhaar tasks online through UIDAI Portal, so that resident doesn’t face any inconvenience.
Most of the Aadhaar related tasks can be completed via OTP based authentication method, where the one time password code is sent on registered mobile number and once entering that code only the authentication gets completed successfully. So having mobile number linked with Aadhaar Card is very essential and mandatory, as without the absence of mobile number with Aadhaar you cannot do various Aadhaar related tasks.
Now you know the importance of linking Mobile Number with your Aadhaar Card, so if you want to verify mobile number registered with Aadhaar Card to check if mobile number is registered in Aadhaar database than you can easily find it out from Aadhaar self-service portal.
So let’s get on brief discussion on how to verify mobile number registered with Aadhaar Card.
Process on How to Verify Mobile Number Registered with Aadhaar Card
- Visit UIDAI KIOSK Portal Verify Mobile Number from //resident.uidai.gov.in/verify-email-mobile
- Verify Mobile Number feature in UIDAI KIOSK Portal will allow you to verify mobile number that has been declared during enrolment or latest successful processed update request, whichever is later.
- So to verify your mobile number, in the Verify Your Mobile Number Form enter the details asked like your 12 digit Aadhaar Number, Mobile Number (as you had given while enrolling for Aadhaar), solve the captcha by entering the text showed in the image in enter security code field and click on get one time password.
- You will receive one time password on your registered mobile number, enter the otp in enter otp field and click on verify otp button.
- On next page a message will be displayed saying “Congratulations! The mobile number 7XXXXXXXXX matches with the records”.
That’s it this is how one can easily verify mobile number registered with Aadhaar Card Online.
If you had already used this feature before than a message will be displayed saying the mobile number you had entered has already been verified in our records.
In case if your mobile number is not registered with your Aadhaar Card than visit the nearest Aadhaar Centre. To know how to register Mobile with Aadhaar click here.