Now you can Verify the Genuineness of Aadhaar Number by using Aadhaar Verification Online Tool present on the official Aadhaar KIOSK portal.
Aadhaar Verification feature found on the official UIDAI website is very essential to find out if the Aadhaar Card Number is genuine or fake. This online tool for Aadhaar Verification has been made publicly accessible to differentiate between fake and genuine Aadhaar Numbers.
Verification of Aadhaar Number can be used by anyone to check genuineness as it doesn’t require Aadhaar registered mobile number or email address. Only 12 digits Aadhaar Number is enough to check if the Aadhaar UID Number provided is genuine of invalid.
This verification feature by UIDAI will only show results whether the entered Aadhaar Number exists or not, accompanied by some details like Age band, Gender, State, and last three digits of the mobile number. Other then these details, no other personal details of Aadhaar Holder will be revealed.
Below is the step by step tutorial to verify the Genuineness of Aadhaar Number with Aadhaar Verification.
Step by Step Tutorial to Verify Genuineness of Aadhaar Number with Aadhaar Verification
- Open your web browser and visit the official UIDAI Portal https://uidai.gov.in/
- On the homepage itself under Aadhaar Services, you will find an option to Verify an Aadhaar Number
- Click on Verify an Aadhaar Number and a new page will open
- Just enter 12 digits Aadhaar Number, enter the security code as you can see in the image displayed and click on proceed to verify button.
- If the entered Aadhaar Number is genuine than on the next screen you will get Aadhaar number 900XXXXXXXXX exists and you will able to see details like Age Band, Gender, State and last 3 digits of registered mobile number.
This is how easily you can detect whether the Aadhaar Number provided is fake or genuine by using Aadhaar Verification Feature.