On opening your Aadhaar Card PDF by entering password downloaded from UIDAI Aadhaar Portal, you will see signature not verified or validity unknown icon in Aadhaar Card. So to validate that Signature in Aadhaar Card PDF here we have a quick guide on how to validate signature in Aadhaar Card PDF.
Step by Step Tutorial on How to Validate Signature in Aadhaar Card PDF
- Right Click on Validity Unknown Icon and click on Validate Signature on Aadhaar Card Downloaded PDF.
- On clicking Validate Signature it will open a new prompt Signature Validation Status, just click on Signature Properties Option.
- On next prompt window just click on Show Signer’s Certificate.
- Verify that there is a certification path named ‘UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION AUTHORITY OF INDIA’. This identifies UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION AUTHORITY OF INDIA as the owner of the digital certificate that has been used when signing the document.
- Click on Trust Tab and then click on Add to trusted Certificates.
- Click on OK on next screen when you are asked “Trusting certificates directly from document is usually unwise. Are you sure you want to do this?”
- Next Import Contact Settings prompt window will appear, just click on OK.
- Again on next screen hit OK and click on Validate Signature.
- Your validation will execute and your digital signature will be validated on your Aadhaar Card PDF.
Note: – Once ‘UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION AUTHORITY OF INDIA ‘ has been as a Trusted Identity, any subsequent documents with digital signatures from UNIQUE IDENTIFICATION AUTHORITY OF INDIA will be validated automatically when opened.