To download e-Aadhaar Card Online from UIDAI Portal it is mandatory that you have your mobile number registered with your Aadhaar Card. An active mobile number registered with Aadhaar Card is must if you want to download your Aadhaar Card Online or to perform any tasks.
If you have not added your mobile number with your Aadhaar Card or if your mobile number which was added with your Aadhaar is deactivated than you can update your mobile number. So how to update mobile number to download e-Aadhaar Online, we will be going to explain to you in this article.
Procedure on How to Update Mobile Number to Download e-Aadhaar Online
- To update your mobile number to download e-Aadhaar Online you will have to visit nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Center.
- To save your time at the center instead of getting Aadhaar Update Form from center, you can download the Aadhaar Update Form Online by clicking here.
- Once you download the form, just take printout of the form.
- Fill up all the details asked in the form, don’t forget to add your mobile number which you want to update in your Aadhaar Card.
- Take photocopy of your Aadhaar Card, POI, and POA documents.
- Self-attest on those photocopies and enclose it to your Aadhaar Update Form.
- Visit nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Center in your location, if you are unaware about nearest Aadhaar Enrolment Center in your location than just click here to find it out.
- Submit your Aadhaar Update Form along with the photocopies of the documents to the Aadhaar Enrolment Operator.
- You will be asked to have a seat.
- The operator will start filling all your details in the form, you should make sure that the operator is entering all your details correctly.
- Once your details are entered, the operator will ask your fingerprints for confirmation to update your Mobile Number in Aadhaar Card.
- Aadhaar Update Receipt would be generated, you will have to keep this receipt with you.
- Your mobile number would get updated in your Aadhaar Card in next 1 to 2 weeks, than you would be able to download your e-Aadhaar Card Online from UIDAI Portal.
That’s it this is how once can update mobile number to download e-Aadhaar Online.
Once your mobile number gets updated in your Aadhaar Card, you can download your e-Aadhaar Card Copy Online from UIDAI Website by following below procedure.
How to download e-Aadhaar Online Once Mobile Number is updated
- To download e-Aadhaar Card Online you should make sure you have the updated mobile number with you, and it has network to receive SMS.
- Visit UIDAI Aadhaar Card Download Portal by going to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/#/
- From the above option I have Enrolment Number or Aadhaar Number, select whichever details which you have available with you.
- In below field enter the Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrolment Number, depending on which option you have selected.
- Next enter your full name, and pin code as you had provided in your Aadhaar Card.
- Solve the captcha by entering the same text which can be seen in the image in below enter image text field.
- Just click on get one time password, a password will be sent on your registered mobile number.
- You will have to enter that OTP code which you have received through SMS on your registered mobile number in enter otp field.
- Enter the OTP Code and click on validate and download button.
- Your e-Aadhaar PDF will get downloaded on your device.
- You can open the downloaded e-Aadhaar PDF File with Adobe PDF Reader.
- If you are having problem while opening your e-Aadhaar Card PDF File than you can check out the password to open e-Aadhaar Card PDF File by clicking here.