Incorrect Date of Birth in Aadhaar Card could create several problems like while linking Aadhaar with PAN Card, EPF, etc. it could generate miss-match errors. So to avoid such issues it is best to get the Date of Birth Corrected in your Aadhaar, Incorrect Date of Birth in Aadhaar Card can be easily updated online from Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal (SSUP).
To update Date of Birth in Aadhaar card through Online Portal, you should have your mobile number registered with Aadhaar Card. And while correcting the Date of Birth Online, the registered mobile number should be active and present with you to get OTP.
So let’s get started with the process on how to update Date of Birth in Aadhaar Card through Online Portal.
Procedure on How to Update Date of Birth in Aadhaar Card through Online Portal
- To Update Date of Birth (DOB) in Aadhaar Card through Online Portal just visit Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal by visiting https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Login with Aadhaar Number, solve the captcha, and click on Send OTP or Enter TOTP (if you have mAadhaar App Installed).
- Enter the OTP Code Received on your registered mobile number in enter otp space or enter TOTP generated in mAadhaar mobile application.
- On next page just click on DOB field, and click on submit button.
- Enter your correct date of birth on next page, and submit it.
- On next page you will have to upload scanned self-attested copy of your Date of Birth Document and upload it.
- Once document uploaded, just submit it.
- On next page you will have to Select BPO Service Provider and submit request.
- That’s it you have successfully submitted your update request for Date of Birth in Aadhaar Card through Online Portal.
- Your Date of Birth would get updated and approved by UIDAI in your Aadhaar Card in next 4 to 5 days.
- Once your details are updated you would be intimated via SMS, and you would be able to download your e-Aadhaar Card Copy with new date of birth.