Have you forgot bringing your ID Proof along with you while traveling in flight?
If yes than this post will definitely help you in this critical situation when you have forgot to bring your ID Proof while traveling on flight.
Aviation security agency BCAS (Bureau of Civil Aviation Security) is now accepting mAadhaar as valid ID Proof. So you can show your digital Aadhaar via mAadhaar App as a Proof of Identity while traveling on flight.
Below is the complete procedure which will explain you on how to travel in flight without ID Proof in India.
Procedure on How to Travel in Flight without ID Proof in India
- When you don’t have any ID Proof along with you while traveling in Flight in India, that time you can use your digital Aadhaar through mAadhaar App.
- The only requirement to use mAadhaar App is you should have your Aadhaar Number with you, and if you don’t know your Aadhaar Number than you can find it out by reading our guide how to find Aadhaar Number.
- Just download and install the mAadhaar App on your phone, make sure you have Aadhaar registered mobile number on your phone on which you are installing the mAadhaar App.
- Once the mAadhaar App is installed, just tap on it to open it.
- Set the password for your profile and then enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number.
- You will receive otp on your mobile number, it would automatically populate the otp in the field once you receive the OTP on your phone via SMS.
- Once otp is populated just tap on verify button.
- To view your Aadhaar you will have to enter the password which you have set earlier.
- You can now show your digital Aadhaar in mAadhaar App as proof of Identity while traveling in flight in India.